Pretty good find today

fjer

Aug 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by a Well's Fargo on a whim today and picked up $160 in CWR. Teller told me, "I'm glad to get rid of these, and you might find something good with the wrapped like that." Turns out she was right.

I picked up 5 90% including a '57-D Franklin (my first Franklin), 11 40%, a proof, and a few NIFC I didn't have in my collection yet. Also got my first ender (one of the 40%) and my first of those gold-plated halves stamped with 1960-1985 (2 of them). I got pictures of the ender and the Franklin, but threw the rest in my stash before I thought to get pics.

IMAG0001.jpg IMAG0002.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

fjer

Aug 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks!

I think there were actually two enders, but if so one was the back of a 40%, so I don't really count it (there was one I looked at and thought, "huh, that might be a 40%" then dumped the roll in my hand to search).

They call those a reverse ender. I almost think some say something like RevEnder or so, and personally I put rev-ender in my notes of finds. It's neat to try to pick out even an Ag Kennedy by seeing the different look of the color and sheen of the reverse.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread