Putting a higher volume to the test this week. - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Putting a higher volume to the test this week.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2012
    Florida
    Minelab CTX 3030
    202 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by agme View Post
    Was thinking maybe all of us that post to this foram should pick a week and all post our finds (or lack there of) in one thread, a kind of "fair & balanced" account of our CRHing. A simple post from all, just how many searched/how many keepers found, kind of thing.
    I think I might do this on my final boxes. I'm retiring, okay no just kidding, but taking a break for a week or so. So I'll do this for my last ones.
    agme likes this.

us
    Feb 2011
    America
    1632 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hey Mav, good luck! I tried upping my volume this week as well, I tried ordering from 3 new banks, got a call from all 3 today saying that they will not/can't order halves for me... it seems like they are getting harder and harder to come by, I guess I am lucky to have 2 boxes come in each week. And at that, I hope it lasts, my main order bank has 75% new staff over the past month or so, all the good tellers are gone and now a bunch of new older folks. Hopefully they will just move into my pre-existing weekly order and not say a word about it...
    hh
    maverick likes this.
    HH
    BuffaloBoy

us
    Dec 2012
    Oklahoma
    White's MXT Pro
    370 times
    GOOD LUCK Mav!!! Hope its a banner find kind of week for you =)
    maverick likes this.

us
    Apr 2011
    232 times
    Mav you are doing the right thing, do as much volume as you can every week. In the end the law of large numbers reigns supreme and you will find your "average per box" for "your area".

There's multiple high-rollers here that do this every week that increases the risk of getting dumps, you need to order more boxes to push through there
    Dumps.
    This just proves one thing about DACC, actually two things.

HH,
    Bigheed
    maverick likes this.

Expert CRH'er/ Newb Dirt Fisherman

Oct 2012
    Fema Region 3
    NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
    832 times
    hey mav good luck buddy!

I too have a big week planned... last week i had 20+ lined up, but only got 10, but still pulled in the most AG so far in 3 months of ordering!!

This week im looking at 26 as of right now.. we both are pushing it haha GL bro
    maverick likes this.
    “Truth is treason in the empire of lies.” - Ron Paul

Jan 2013
    7 times
    Good luck with it. I upped mine to from 18 to 24. Should get 20 for sure, the other 4 are 50/50. I dump 6 bags, and 4 boxes a week at 2 set banks, then have been "free dumping" the other 2 boxes, so a little more random dumping for me this week. 6 weds,8 thurs,10 friday, would like to find tuesday pick up myself..

us
    Mar 2012
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 Garrett Ace 250
    1897 times
    Coin Roll Hunting/ Metal detecting
    OK guys, I'm heading out to get the first 4 of 8 today, I will post when I get home with them. I just wanted to let some of you know that I am only doing this this week because I have some extra time, this is just going to be a 1 time try at this for me, I could never do this every week, wife and 2 kids, work, and Cubscouts, just not enough time to this weekly, after this, it is back to my normal14-16 boxes a week. I will be rerolling all of this this week and dumping 1000 at 14 different branches this week to accomplish this, no bag drop off this week. HH, Maverick.

us
    Jan 2013
    Illinois
    garrett ace 250
    180 times
    Im excited to see what u come up with, good luck!
    "Sure, Ive been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, Im not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries arent as good. That used to be called patriotism." KP

Nov 2012
    7 times
    Jeeze man. More power to you. best of luck.

us
    Dec 2011
    Constant state of misery
    237 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Digesting a common clad View Post
    There's multiple high-rollers here that do this every week that increases the risk of getting dumps, you need to order more boxes to push through there
    Dumps.
    That is my problem right now, there appears to be a high volume searcher who is pissing into my pot right now and my silver concentration has taken a major hit because of it. Their marked dumps is what caught my eye, every week I see multiple boxes with the same marks in it. Sadly I dont have the ability to increase my load, I am having issues right now with the weather keeping up with the few boxes I get a week.

us
    Mar 2012
    1897 times

First 4 boxes

Well, as I expected, nothing spectacular, 1 90 and 3 40's from 1 box, the other 3 were skunks. I thought this box was going to be good when the Walker popped out of the first row, the other 3 were in the first couple rows, nothing else in the box, which just tells me that I just missed a really good box. Maybe the 1 in a million odds will be with me that the other box is still riding around in the truck waiting to be delivered at my other pick up this afternoon, and maybe pigs will fly, not. Oh, well, next 4 boxes in a few hours, fingers are crossed! I took the pics as they came out of the box.

23 miles driven to pick these up and come home
    55 miles driven yesterday to make 4 dumps to start this week out, so thats 78 miles in 2 days driven at $4.00 a gallon, $20.00 spent in gas so far, not including all the time to dump, pickup and search.

I also started out at 4 skunks allready + the 3 today makes 7 skunks to go through to find these 3 40's and 1 90.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6120.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	281.3 KB 
ID:	748469   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6123.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	269.8 KB 
ID:	748470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6124.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	305.5 KB 
ID:	748471   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6125.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	280.8 KB 
ID:	748472   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6126.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	748473  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6128.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	290.9 KB 
ID:	748474  

us
    Jan 2013
    Illinois
    garrett ace 250
    180 times
    Thanks for the update mav. Looks like your already behind the8 ball as far as profit goes. Maybe u can dig yourself out with a good box or two.
    maverick likes this.
    "Sure, Ive been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, Im not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries arent as good. That used to be called patriotism." KP

us
    Apr 2012
    144 times
    That walker is super nice, though.
    maverick likes this.

us
    Mar 2012
    1897 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OtlFrutiger View Post
    That walker is super nice, though.
    It is plated or something, looks feels like chrome, thought it was a fake at first, lol.

us
    Jun 2012
    123 times
    Coin roll hunting
    Hey Mav, Hopefully you can get the box before and the box after the walker and 3 40's. You never know....it could happen. Love that walker though!
    Good Luck man! Keep us updated!

HH

Big Fat
    maverick likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links