Prepare to be jealous!

SlowSilver

Aug 2, 2011
Los Angeles
So I joined the forum around 18 months ago and have never gotten around to setting up my Avatar or posting untill now. So this is my 1st post. I guess I was waiting for the perfect score to make it my Avatar. Well when I saw this beauty, I knew I had found it! I did two 2 boxes of halves and 46 rolls of nickels over the weekend and while I didn't find any silver, I did find this little gem in a CWR of Nickels... Roll contained 48 nickels and this beauty....
Copy.jpeg

Thats right ladies and gents not just a Cent but a genuine pure polystyrene replica of an American Cent. I'm still shaking!!!

Upvote 0

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ibfind hard to believe isbthat a roll could hold 49 coins. Lolz

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wonder what NCGS would do if I sent this bad boy in for Grading... I'm going to look into this.

It would make somebody's day. Definitely be good for a laugh, but I'm not rich enough to give away money to perfect strangers. :)

OP
OP
SlowSilver

SlowSilver

Aug 2, 2011
Los Angeles
I hear you there, but if they will actually slab it, I would put it up on EBay with a starting bid of $100. LOL

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you bought a white's pulse scan
I was starting to get jealous
man that was close
Ah,that thing does looks plastic
nice find

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That almost beats the penny covered in aluminum foil I found in a dime roll last week!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread