37 Minnesota Half Dollar Boxes with results

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
its them politician's you got in Minnesota causing trouble, lining their pockets with the AG while you get the clad. plus you have criminal activity along the Canadian border, and that does not help with the Ag situation at all. rather deal with (knock on wood) balboa's than this crap.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try some different banks!!! Thats how I got out of skunkville... Now im almost always getting some kind of silver!!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's too bad about the skunks. When you said frozen tundra I figured you were hunting in Prudhoe Bay

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like for every skunk box we find, a new member gets into half dollar hunting... this doesn't help the numbers either. so after this post, i assume 33 more members just joined CRH

:coffee2:

Count Skrule

Nov 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quantity only goes so far. Luck on the other hand, or chance should I say, is where its at.
:4leafclover:

bigmike0377

Feb 8, 2013
I'm having the same luck. Finally got set up with some half boxes and I am 0 for 4 so far. If it weren't for a handful of dimes I would be really bumming. Try some dimes to curve your frustrations.

50centman

Feb 25, 2008
Well, another brutal day in the frozen tundra...37 boxes and 33 were skunks....1-90% and 4-40% out of the 37 boxes....Minnesota boxes have gone from bad to worse..

Hope everybody else has a good week and HH, JJ

Too many hunters. The float of coins is way up there now nad the musical chairs race is on! This goes here, that goes there, all you idiots that supersized are getting each others dumps. Too many hunters and videos about striking it rich have turned this into a circus. Good luck to you guys and gals. You should have been here years ago. Good thing I'm sort of retired.

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Al Frankin was my senator I would be stocking up on silver too.

The whole state is probably CRHing. Move to a sane place you will have better luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions