This weeks totals 48 boxes!

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice haul TZ! Did most of your Ag come from just a few boxes with a lot of skunks mixed in? 6 and 19 in one box is very nice. Congrats!

HH

Big Fat

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul, i have not found a silver proof yet, but that's one of the top coins on my CRH wishlist to find for face value
hh
buff

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul, i have not found a silver proof yet, but that's one of the top coins on my CRH wishlist to find for face value. I have only found about 55 silver proofs. I think that's ok but not great.
hh
buff
I have found about 55 silver proofs I think that's ok but not grate.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Great week there Tim! Cool find in the Proofs! Keep stackin it! HH, Maverick.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Good to see you are still at it TIMZIM. Albeit I think last we talked you were doing a bit more volume. LOL. What happened? 48 boxes is that it? Those are some good finds. Take care.

Golden Silver

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
You may have found proofs but the chance of them being 55 silver proof is just about 0%. They are almost never seen except for the 1970 silver proof. The later dates are most likely just clad proofs

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may have found proofs but the chance of them being 55 silver proof is just about 0%. They are almost never seen except for the 1970 silver proof. The later dates are most likely just clad proofs[/I find silver proofs all the time. Like I said I found about 55 of them last year. The reg clad proofs I sold at face to buffboy he got about ?? 150 or so he could tell you how many there were.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread