Ben, Ken, Booker T! Ive Got Two Walkers Chasing Me! Washingtons Stuck inside TD!

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ben, Ken, Booker T! I've Got Two Walkers Chasing Me! Washington's Stuck inside TD!

After finishing my first coin dump of the day, I noticed the coin counter was not spitting out any coins into the reject tube...

Turns out, a "Penny Bag" was blocking the reject area, so I mentioned this to the teller behind the desk who went into the back room behind the coin counter. The teller pulls the machine out, then I immediately hear those clinks. Not being able to see what is going on, my heart beats and I begin to worry that the coins will be snipped by the teller. I see the penny screen start to run on its own, indicating that the teller is running the coins through the machine. I hear the machine spin up, and the coins cycle through. About a minute later, a receipt for $1.78 prints out, and the teller comes out with these 7 silver quarters, and mixed foreign change. The look on his face as he handed these over to me was priceless! Perhaps I may have ruined a possible plan to block silver on the tellers part by knowing a bit too much about Penny? Anyhow... Best reject tube score ever!
v1CcmGF.jpg

Went on to my first of 4 boxes of the day. Within the first few rolls of the box, I was surprised to find these two in the same roll...
GJQflTKh.jpg
DzmAoh7h.jpg
Wow, my first George Carver/ Booker T Washington half dollar! These things must be rare, because I have not found one in the 6 months I have been a coin roll hunter!

A few rolls later...
BokJJhFh.jpg
then..
FUtDlYbh.jpg
8Gbs5FBh.jpg

Totals for box 1...
KpO2Bsuh.jpg
rnyGBS5h.jpg

Then box 2 came and went... I ended of with these..
F8fnAINh.jpg

Then onto box 3...
SQxybGkh.jpg
5bjIW0Bh.jpg
Walker, baby!

Then.. a few rolls later...
Xf8lIZMh.jpg
uUnTJoMh.jpg
Another walker!

My totals for box 3...
4rwiJ69h.jpg

Box 4 gave me another fun roll..
t0xVsaZh.jpg
ZpcuUMqh.jpg

Daily Half Dollar Totals
qmvlfMlh.jpg

Daily Totals
NeTRgqTh.jpg

Weekly Quarters
CFeoe4jh.jpg

Weekly 90% Halves
msmwONCh.jpg

Weekly 40% Halves
Vurrf5th.jpg

Grand total..
kb28I0oh.jpg
7 90%ers
22 40%ers
8 90% Quarters

7.22tOz.

Seems like a lot of us had some great luck this week. Way to cull, boys and gals! Let's hope this is just the beginning of the silver that is to come! And dare I say... gold? I get a feeling someone on here is going to make a nice gold CRH score very soon, just going on a vibe here, thats all. Not saying it will be me, but likely one of you! So you heard it here first. Thanks for listening, HH!

Upvote 0

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice group of boxes there Weasel! Love the pics, congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions