Progression of My Hunt For CRH Halves

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
How I remember the early days....when I would pick up my boxes of halves, buckle them up in the passenger seat and head home feeling like a kid at Christmas with my wrapped presents along side of me.

Getting then unbuckled and setting them gingerly on the table and dreaming of what treasures lie within. (See photos 1 and 2)

"Woooowwwww......there could be ANYTHING in there....Maybe a Seated....Who knows, maybe there is a collection dumped in THIS box!!....Saaaay, that one on the end looks lighter in color...and shinier!! Maybe an ENDER!!!....Boy Howdy this sure is going to be fun!!!!!!!"

3 years later......

Driving to pick up my boxes of clad trunk weights, muttering under my breath things like, "Why do I continue to order half dollars?, You know there is nothing in there, right? Hey, maybe if your lucky you will get a proof!! Remember when you thought those were neat-o?

Throwing them in the back of the trunk and wondering just how much you have shortened the life of your shocks after years of pretending your vehicle is a private armored truck.

Dropping them on the floor next to the table and grunting a little as you stand up holding your lower back and thinking, "I just wonder if these boxes of coins have anything to do with my back problems that started in the past year or two?"

Opening them up to see what may as well be photo # 3.

Happy Hunting Everyone.

MU

Attachments

• image-532296983.jpg
    image-532296983.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 138
  • image-3683318636.jpg
    image-3683318636.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 136
  • image-2539570584.jpg
    image-2539570584.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see that so take a little break it will there when you come back. I do ok and still some times it gets to be alittle much. I can't see my self doing less then I do now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread