Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should read the beginners guide... how do you even know what to look or ask for?

And why would you want to give out information that is not necessary... dont just blurt out you dont have an account, or that your looking for silver etc

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Infowarrior said:
dont just blurt out you dont have an account, or that your looking for silver etc

Lol, Dang it, is that what I'm doing wrong?

OP
OP
C

Chris819

Mar 9, 2013
MD
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am more into pennies and nickels than silver. I am just wanted to know if i should call and see if they have any of them and ask on the phone if they have $50-100 in CWR. I dont do any half dollars because i can never found them and plus i think the tellers know they are silver

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be surprised if a bank did not have pennies or nickels on hand...

If you want boxes, you should ask, and if they dont have them, ask if they can order for you... be patient and wait for orders to come in, or go down the street to the next bank and try that... CRHing involves alot of patience... waiting in line after line after line, waiting in traffic, waiting for orders to arrive... etc

If they ask why you want the box or 2 of pennies...tell them your paying child support! lol... that one might not go over too well with the women tellers anyway... :)

Last edited:

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Chris, I would just visit the branches you are interested in, walk in and ask if they have any_______ and could you buy some, don't call them and give them the opportunity to shut you down before hand by asking if you have an account, I ask at banks I am not member of all the time. HH, Maverick.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, you might want to look back a week or two in the posts on this board instead of asking questions that JUST HAD THREADS ON THEM LAST WEEK! Everyone of your questions have been answered in the last couple weeks or in the beginners guide. Just assume that all of the answers you get on this thread are meant to mislead you, because we are tired of answering the same questions when you don't want to take the time or make the effort to do any research.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread