can someone check this for me?

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Free shipping? How much are you going to charge? Flat rate for that many Pennies is gonna run $17ish if I remember correctly

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would do an ebay search for copper pennies/cents and click the sold items only button...then see what they have in their auction. id try to duplicate what already works and fine tune/tweak to make it personal and original. also agree on the 17ish flat rate box. what is going to be your buy it now/starting auction

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great advice on reading through some sold auctions- I have one up right now for $20 FV w/$6.95 ship and not a single bid-

Spizzerinctum

Mar 8, 2013
Western Hemisphere
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There may be someone reading your ad who does not realize they are not 100% copper. Maybe you could slip that in there but make it a positive, something like - guaranteed by the US gov to be 95% copper.

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would do an ebay search for copper pennies/cents and click the sold items only button...then see what they have in their auction. id try to duplicate what already works and fine tune/tweak to make it personal and original. also agree on the 17ish flat rate box. what is going to be your buy it now/starting auction

The starting price was 25 and the buy it now was 170

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you put a reserve for 117 to make sure you at least get your money for it?

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
There may be someone reading your ad who does not realize they are not 100% copper. Maybe you could slip that in there but make it a positive, something like - guaranteed by the US gov to be 95% copper.

There is no guarantee. There could be a Canadian copper in there too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions