Awesome box of halves!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up two boxes of halves on my lunch break today. I just finished going through them, and the first box was a skunk.

But the second box... well, the second box was my personal best box ever! 8-) I cracked it open and instantly noticed two reverse BENDERS! My first freakin' Bender, and there's two of them!

So, I crack open the first roll and it gives me a Walking Liberty and two Bens! :headbang:

Couple of rolls had single Bens just chillin' by themselves. Another couple of rolls with single 40%ers, and then another gave up two 40%ers.

I saved the two rolls with enders for last. The first one had FOUR freakin' Bens in it! FOUR! 8-) 8-) 8-)

The second ender roll had three Bens! :headbang: I just couldn't believe it... my absolute best box. Feels good, man!

I also snagged a Roosie from a teller's tray. So it's been a really god day for me!

Total take:

1935 Walking Liberty

Bens:
1954D
1961 x 2
1962D x 2
1963D x 4

1967 x 4

1964D Roosie

And I know I don't do pictures at all, but I just had to:

score.jpg

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is sweet... Boy a Bender sure does get the blood running..

OtlFrutiger

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job, Buddy! I would love to find a box like that right now. I just don't think they are in my area anymore.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Awsome MM! Man you deserve it! That is one sweeet box! HH, Maverick.

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, that's an amazing box! Love all the 90's.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I saved the two rolls with enders for last. The first one had FOUR freakin' Bens in it! FOUR! 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lol, I love this line, I can totally sense your excitement, lol. Glad for ya again there MM. HH, Maverick.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, but clean your mouse, that is nasty :-)

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
daaaaammmmmmnnn!!! thats awesome. congratulations almost 5 oz of silver in one box!!

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great box my friend. Tons of old 90s. Nice score. Congrats! Never know when one like that will show up.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds, but clean your mouse, that is nasty :-)

It's just coin grime. Really great score MM. I just can't believe results like that. I mean, I believe the post but my half boxes are just skunk after skunk.

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First thing, NICE finds.
Second thing, that's the filthiest mouse I've ever seen hahaha :).
Picked up two boxes of halves on my lunch break today. I just finished going through them, and the first box was a skunk.

But the second box... well, the second box was my personal best box ever! 8-) I cracked it open and instantly noticed two reverse BENDERS! My first freakin' Bender, and there's two of them!

So, I crack open the first roll and it gives me a Walking Liberty and two Bens! :headbang:

Couple of rolls had single Bens just chillin' by themselves. Another couple of rolls with single 40%ers, and then another gave up two 40%ers.

The second ender roll had three Bens! :headbang: I just couldn't believe it... my absolute best box. Feels good, man!

I also snagged a Roosie from a teller's tray. So it's been a really god day for me!

Total take:

1935 Walking Liberty

Bens:
1954D
1961 x 2
1962D x 2
1963D x 4

1967 x 4

1964D Roosie

And I know I don't do pictures at all, but I just had to:

View attachment 759333

OP
OP
TheMastermind

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, guys! I wish boxes like this one would come around more often for me, but I guess the waiting makes it all that much sweeter when one finally does!

It feels really good to have chance on my side for once! Haha.

Oh, and about that dirty mouse... I have a black lab puppy that likes to sleep at my feet while I do my hunting. Sometime while I was searching that skunky first box he decided to chew the wire to my regular mouse. So I had to pull that spare one out of my kid's closet. I hadn't even hooked it up yet, it was just sitting on my computer desk at the time of the picture. Haha.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, guys! I wish boxes like this one would come around more often for me, but I guess the waiting makes it all that much sweeter when one finally does!

It feels really good to have chance on my side for once! Haha.

Oh, and about that dirty mouse... I have a black lab puppy that likes to sleep at my feet while I do my hunting. Sometime while I was searching that skunky first box he decided to chew the wire to my regular mouse. So I had to pull that spare one out of my kid's closet. I hadn't even hooked it up yet, it was just sitting on my computer desk at the time of the picture. Haha.

I love the old school mouse.. Reminds me of the good old days when I was using AOL..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread