Last week was good!(for me)

Nomatic00

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still pretty new to CRH(2 months) but last week was my luckiest so far. 8 boxes of dimes netted me 31 silver with 1 Merc. 4 boxes of halves netted me 12 40% and 1 90%(my first Ben) My order of halves was supposed to have been canceled (I just wasn't having any luck with them) but the vault teller called and said I have your halves, so I went and withdrew some money from a CD I have at another bank and boy am I glad I did! :)

Then I went back to the CU for some loose halves to top off my deposit bag before turning them in and the vault teller says "I have something you probably want, those big dollar coins" So, she brings me out 3 of those coinsafe containers full of Ikes. All I could think was OMG some kid got into daddy's coin collection and dumped cases and all.. Well, I checked them in the car and nothing special in there but I got some free large dollar coin safes..

All in all it was a most productive week for me.. It took my modest hoard from about 2.5oz to over 7 oz :) Seeing multiple silver in single rolls of halves and dimes was a rush for me. I can only imagine how some of you guys feel when you hit a solid roll!

photo (1).JPG halves.JPG Ikes.JPG

Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!!!

Too bad on the ikes, I would have thought it was a silver stash too! oh well

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Especially good job on the dimes! :icon_thumleft: Keep up the good work, and send a little luck out to District 12 if you wouldn't mind while you're at it...

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nomatic, nice score on the dimes and halves. It all adds up. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread