maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, well I got my first 12 boxes for the week today ( 3 branches, 4 boxes from each) I have allready done 8 of them and they were all skunks ( like I expected any different right, lol) , So I get the last 4 I have to do from the last branch and put them on the table, open them up, and this is what I see, 1 box with 1 ender and another box with 3 enders! My fingers are pointing out the 3 enders. I don't see any other ones in the box, but I didn't tear the whole box apart. So guess what's in the box with 3 enders if you like. I have company coming over ( play date for the kids) so I will be slowly getting through these last 4 boxes ( the ender boxes are last:laughing7:) and will post the results late tonight. I hope they are good! I am pushing through 32 boxes this week so it;s going to be busy for me. HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN6210.JPG
    DSCN6210.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCN6209.JPG
    DSCN6209.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like the law of enders was right on Mav! 7 enders did indeed get you 70 silvers, awesome haul, definitely some hot boxes there, totally worth the 135 miles driven!
good luck today HH Buff,
Hey Mav, The "law of averages" as I call it generally equals to 10 silvers in a box of half dollars for every silver ender showing, though I usually average 6-7 silvers per ender... good luck!
hh
buff

p.s. i love seeing enders, i haven't seen one in any of my half dollar rolls since august of 2011!!

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Looks great, congrats!!! I was very conservative on my guess because of how boxes have been lately, but those turned out great for you! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread