Upvote 0

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We are witnessing A battle of the wills. Is Digesting a common Clad trying to egg everyone on? Is Florida Treasure hunter really calling guardia?

More tonight! on FX's hot new Cable reality show. Coin Roll Heros!

Funny one CoinFetcher. But on a serious note, I'm finished with this and am not responding to any further posts on that subject. I called Brinks in Philadelphia. And I know who DACC really is. I just wanted to see what he would say about calling Brinks on a Sunday, and Easter Sunday at that. I know the name of the Brinks employee in Philly that handles coin orders. Around here even grocery stores are even closed today, so a coin processing facility would definitely be closed.

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are witnessing A battle of the wills. Is Digesting a common Clad trying to egg everyone on? Is Florida Treasure hunter really calling guardia?

More tonight! on FX's hot new Cable reality show. Coin Roll Heros!

Haha! It's my favorite new show!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brinks is not closed, they might not deliver but I called and spoke with a representative, as for $6000 a week banks are probably under different guidelines then joe citizen ordering cash or coins.

But it's what the BRINKS representative said so what you say frankly doesn't matter.

Obviously brinks representatives are available on Easter Sunday.. They need to be, just incase all those banks, that are also open today, need to place orders..

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm surprised its that much, I wonder if the price was inflated because of the half dollars? I can't see a gas station forking over $750/month for change exchange, this is a small time gas station I'm speaking of to.

Hey 50. They could be useing a different plan. It doesn't cost ~$750 a month for everybody. What I was quoted includes 120 boxes a month at $4.50 per box. So, the flat monthly fee for 3 deliveries per week for 1 month costs $210, and the boxes cost $540. You could choose to have them stop by once a month, once a week, bi-weekly, all 7 days of the week, etc. I'm sure once a month for a gas station ordering a box of quarters and pennies would cost under $100. I'm going to do this come summer time this year, but I'll have them deliver 5 days of the week at $5000 per day. I'm also going to have them take my dumps directly to my bank for deposit.

Last edited:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untill I have to pay am going free.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey 50. They could be useing a different plan. It doesn't cost ~$750 a month for everybody. What I was quoted includes 120 boxes a month at $4.50 per box. So, the flat monthly fee for 3 deliveries per week for 1 month costs $210, and the boxes cost $540. You could choose to have them stop by once a month, once a week, bi-weekly, all 7 days of the week, etc. I'm sure once a month for a gas station ordering a box of quarters and pennies would cost under $100. I'm going to do this come summer time this year, but I'll have them deliver 5 days of the week at $5000 per day. I'm also going to have them take my dumps directly to my bank for deposit.

Do you really want to be locked down with one courier? If you got in good with them, perhaps you could have them getting halves from different, and strange places.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey man, have you had any dilution issues with your supply? I'm trying to figure out what you could make a week with this business model, but I'm not sure if I can safely assume I would find the same amount per box doing what I do now (maybe 8-20 per week) vs. doing 50 a week

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread