tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there has got to be a better way...

I opened an account with IBC bank today. They have a coin counter in the back room.

I may try to open one up with Coppermark also, they took about 50$ in coin in trade for cash without blinking an eye. I also realized there were a ton more local banks in my area than I realized. I have Bank of Oklahoma, InterBank, Bank of the West, NBC Bank, City National, Bankers Bank, First Liberty, Sooner State Bank, oklahoma fidelity, spirit bank, midfirst and yukon national.

It's mildly humorous when I read about people who are forced to go beyond 10 miles to the bank... Living in a rural community I have to travel 25 minutes to town, so an extra 10-20 miles doesn't seem to bother me much. We'll see in the future if any of those banks pan out. It'll be awhile though I go back to work on the 8th and probably wont be home again for a good 6 to 10 months.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like your on track now!!

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not the distance for us urban folk, its the traffic... HH

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
It's interesting how regional banks are. None of those banks are in my area, and I keep needing to look up names of banks that I have not seen before.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread