Is there anyway I can not see 50 CRH threads before I read the post I want t see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are the CRHing posts showing up somewhere besides the CRHing forum?

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
So you post in the CRH'ing forum on advise on how to ignore the CRH'ing forum? Seems to me that you won't find a lot of constructive feedback with this approach. Ignoring every poster in the CRH'ing forum will also be a disservice to you. There are some CRH'ers that only post in the CRH'ing forum so the "Ignore" approach might serve your needs, but you also will "Ignore" posters that frequent other forums.

Perhaps, the advise that you are seeking might be better received in the "Help" forum.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Do I have to ignore every CHR on here so I can enjoy tnet too. Im glad for ya, you have a hobby. You are flooding the forum guys. This has to be fixed. I know I am not alone in this. :notworthy:

Simple fix to your simple problem.

Go to the sub forum you want to read, open it and read the posts in it. Its amazing, you dont get any of the posts you dont want to read. Its what I have been doing since I got here and I have had zero problems with reading posts in other sub forums,

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do I have to ignore every CHR on here so I can enjoy tnet too. Im glad for ya, you have a hobby. You are flooding the forum guys. This has to be fixed. I know I am not alone in this. :notworthy:

Short of a basic IQ test there's not much to do. It's a public forum and crying is becoming more popular

OtlFrutiger

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not really sure why there are so many negative comments on this site lately about how people don't like the posts. There's no reason to be so negative all of the time. Just relax, enjoy life, and be happy. Spend some time with your family, go for a walk, or just enjoy the day. There are bigger problems in the world than this. :-) Happy hunting!!!

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with ya on that one ! I like to hit "whats new" so that I don't have to go to each sub forum to read the posts in each one.It just makes it so much easier.Maybe there should be an option to ignore the sub forums that you don't care to read ?

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Afreakinmen. I get tired off all the non related posts and replies. When i first started reading this 4 years ago it was much better on that. I have no problem with free speech and willing to give my life to protect it. But it just gets anoying. I read posts for 4 moths learning before i posted, no questions that could have been answered by just reading.

Egg shells??? seems to be the new America:tongue3:

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casca said:

Obviously you have never opened a solid of silver halves that you paid $10 for. There is a reason why CRHing posters post more threads than everyone else.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is treasure hunting. This is Treasurenet. Ignore sections you are not interested in. Simple. :thumbsup:
HH
TnMtns

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is treasure hunting. This is Treasurenet. Ignore sections you are not interested in. Simple. :thumbsup:
HH
TnMtns

*To ignore a forum click Forum Tools and select Ignore this Forum.(make sure you are in the forum
you wish to ignore at the time, in this case,
this page
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/ )

Untitledww.jpg

*Sorry Large print above is not meant to be rude or sarcastic..
it is just to make it stand out :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread