2013 dimes

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
If you got a box, throw it on eBay quick, either full box or sell few rolls at a time. Not many have them but in a week or so, eBay will be flooded with them and premium will plummet.

The 2013 P rolls are selling for about $9.00. After fees you may clear a couple dollars. Does not sound like much but that is a $100 profit. It would take a box with nearly 50 silvers in it to equal that profit.

MU

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they do, on eBay.

[h=1]"There's a sucker born every minute" - David Hannum[/h]

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if these actually sale for over face. I guess not too many people have them yet?

If you have some and want to sell, do it NOW. As others have stated, there is a very limited window of time to make money off them, and that time is running out quickly.

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
May seem obvious, but set up as a buy it now. Your wasting your limited time by doing a auction. Put quantity at how ever many you have so buyers can buy multiple rolls at a time with out having to relist every time someone buys.

MU

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buddy of mine gets national park quarters from his local bank, he sells each roll for a good premium... now if only I knew of a bank that could order me national park quarters...

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the great info everyone. I just got a ton of them today. So by the roll is the best y'all think?

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
BY THE ROLL & MAKE IT SNAPPY. Might want to open one of the rolls and list them individually just to see whatcha get. I mean some people just want 1 and would rather pay $1 for one, instead of $9 for 50.

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Thanks for all the great info everyone. I just got a ton of them today. So by the roll is the best y'all think?

I would set up multiple listings. Individually, set of 3, 5 and 10 rolls.

Of you have multiple boxes, I would definitely list an entire box.

I made well over $200 when I received 8 boxes of 2013 cents a few weeks ago. However that window closed FAST, so get them listed now.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but for 1 coin and $0.85 after fees, is it really worth the hassle to run to the post office just to mail 5 or so loose dimes? probrably not if your vehicle gets 13 mpg, lol
BY THE ROLL & MAKE IT SNAPPY. Might want to open one of the rolls and list them individually just to see whatcha get. I mean some people just want 1 and would rather pay $1 for one, instead of $9 for 50.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
USPS you can just print the label off from the PC and have the mailman pick it up, if the buyer is buying a 2013 for $1, they deserve to wait. Bump the cost of shipping up to. this is what you call a win-win scenario.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't deal with ebay or USPS often, thanks for clarifying.
USPS you can just print the label off from the PC and have the mailman pick it up, if the buyer is buying a 2013 for $1, they deserve to wait. Bump the cost of shipping up to. this is what you call a win-win scenario.

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just now put 5 of em up for 5 bucks and they are sold!

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i'll be going to a bank i know gets new dimes all the time, i cant ever get a break there, 2 2012 one 2013, i traded them all to other banks assuming there wasnt a market for them.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If youre into coin collecting...I would keep a few rolls...I did sell a few ebay for like 2 bucks a piece...but after fees, I really didn't make much...but like others said...do it quick!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
or offer them to people HERE for face price, just as a good guy. :-) I know I swap the D mint coins from here in the west with someone who sends the P coins from back east. We both get great coins that way and it is easier to send them and get clean ones from back there than to find P's in the market here, which means they got here through circulation. I've also sent a lot of people new coins just because I happened to find them and offered them out. Did that with first day issue of Grand Canyon quarters. It's not a money maker, but this is extended family after all. :-)

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be more than happy to let any of y'all have them for face and shipping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread