This weeks $50,000 in .50 cent pieces + $500 in "Ikes"

Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weeks $50,000 in .50 cent pieces + $500 in "Ike's"

Gentlemen, *puffs of Cigar* this weeks loot is once again not good, I only found 28 1964 and under, and 39 1965-1969...... Is everybody's loot down across the board?

The only good news I have is I was able to order Ike dollar pieces,I specifically asked a BAC vault custodian to call there carrier to attempt to order $5,000, as usual i get my phone calls when my coins come in and the one branch that I ordered the dollar pieces from said they got them in. I was thrilled I've been seeing all the finds from these dollar pieces and i want in on the cake. Bad news is it was ONLY a bag of $500 they said that was all they had...... I did find a silver 1924 dollar though.

Better luck next next week I hope.

And happy holiday if you celebrate it * puffs on cigar*

Upvote 0

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please do me a small favor, if you will? Would you please inquire about the possible export fee of $5000 (5 bags?) worth of US Dollar coins to Canada? S'il vous plaît?

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
man, that's more in one week than i found ever. plus you had a great ratio of 90%.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What bank is BAC? And I would love to see the 1924 dollar too! I bet that was nice. What was the mint mark on it. They are on the back. You might have gotten lucky and found one that wasn't from Philadelphia.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Digesting a common clad
Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What bank is BAC? And I would love to see the 1924 dollar too! I bet that was nice. What was the mint mark on it. They are on the back. You might have gotten lucky and found one that wasn't from Philadelphia.

BAC is Bank of America, I scanned the back and there isn't even a mint mark letter.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peace dollar for face value is awesome! I'd love to find one.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds. My roll hunting finds are down because I've been buying small collections paying just under melt. I'm stacking plus saving money, as my roll hunting costs and time way exceed the silver value of my finds.

That, and it's dirtfishing season!:headbang:

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey digesting a common clad, what is the name of your business? Didn't you say you were the owner? I'd really like to read all about it.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I would love to invest money through your business, I do have some cash laying around that I would like to buy stocks and such with, but would rather give the comission to a business of which a fellow treasurenet member owns. PM me if you're interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread