CHECK OUT MY ENDERS! 1899 Barber and Walkers!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, well, just got home with 8 of my 12 boxes for today, 1 box I got was a little older and beat up looking and this is what I saw when I opened it! Yup, that is a 1899 Barber Half ender!!!!! 2 Walker enders! and 2 more enders! total of 5 enders and 1 that is a proof ( finger pointing it out) that I am hoping is Silver. I have a lot to search today and reroll so I probably won't post results till late tonight. I am hoping there is more than just the enders in this box, lol. HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN6246.JPG
    DSCN6246.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCN6247.JPG
    DSCN6247.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN6248.JPG
    DSCN6248.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCN6251.JPG
    DSCN6251.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN6252.JPG
    DSCN6252.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCN6253.JPG
    DSCN6253.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN6254.JPG
    DSCN6254.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 249
Upvote 0

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
dang dream box I thinking? couldn't go to a better hunter... that's those new wrappers that I don't find any thing in...

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang buddy.. Can't wait to see the results from this hunt.. Majorly jealous.. I wonder if there are any more barbers in there..

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rock on! It's been too long since someone has posted some great silver finds, and I hope this is the next one!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!

I just picked up three boxes of halves from a Dunbar-supplied bank. One reverse proof ender, which I'm hoping is silver. But I doubt it, since in an entire year of picking up these Dunbar boxes, I've only found one single 40%er. But, we'll see tonight.

Vergie

Greenie
Nov 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that has monster written all over it. Can't wait to see the results.

Congrats on the barber!!

J0E

Tenderfoot
Apr 2, 2013
FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!
Post results please!

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
i've foudn a couple of nes, but never a walker or barber. that's awesome. i wonder why the colors are so off. I hope they aren't fakes. will you possibly clean them if they aren't key dates? I probably wouldn't. Just set em asside so they don't get further damage (or damage other coins). can't wait to see the final count.

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, well, just got home with 8 of my 12 boxes for today, 1 box I got was a little older and beat up looking and this is what I saw when I opened it! Yup, that is a 1899 Barber Half ender!!!!! 2 Walker enders! and 2 more enders! total of 5 enders and 1 that is a proof ( finger pointing it out) that I am hoping is Silver. I have a lot to search today and reroll so I probably won't post results till late tonight. I am hoping there is more than just the enders in this box, lol. HH, Maverick.

Wow they look like they are in rough shape...but who cares that's five Enders!!!!!!!!

I have high hopes for this box Mav...can't wait to see the results!

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
Looks like they've been through a fire. Shame if they were good dates. Hope there are more non-toasty silvers inside.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, I'm slowly getting to the box, I have about 4 1/2 more boxes till I get to this one, so it's going to be later on tonight, still gotta get dinner going for the family and play with the kids while it is nice outside.

The enders look like they were sitting in water ( like in the trunk of a junk yard car) for a while or something, they do not look worn very much from what I could see, just this corrosion on them. I am dying to get to this box and open it!

OtlFrutiger

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy Crap!!!! MUST SEE MORE PHOTOS AND RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not a fan of mavericks in my work place.

I AM a fan of mavericks in my CRHing world

Jyorsky

Sep 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
AT GOLD
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wtg maverick, ungotta give us the results

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I call getting a walker on the end "walking the plank." Way to go on walking the plank, maytee...arr :blackbeard::skullflag: I call getting a Barber ender "A short haircut." Stupid, maybe, but I like saying it. Awesome luck today, Mav. You are definitely proof for all of us that you need to power through those skunks to make it through to the treasure on the other side. I hope the rest of your box/ boxes are amazing. You deserve it. Happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions