Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No, but everyone on this forum should be able to read.

Read the OP.... then.. take your time.... truly read it? Here it is again: "What coins have you guys got most lucky on in while coin roll hunting? Just wondering if you had an idea about it. Thanks, R&C jensen".... When someone dictates that they are trying to ascertain what type of coins that the body of members here are having the best results with, does not warrant a referral to a sticky. Read and understand what the OP entails before y'all start yippin? I have had my best results with Canadian Cent pieces.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I do dimes by habit, I haven't been able to shake that habit for over six years.

This last batch of $690 worth of customer-rolled was not that kind. The clipped dime is clad.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 103

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Halves are the only thing worth the trouble in my opinion. lots of Skunks. But also the chance of a big score. and when you do find something, at least its a pretty good size coin

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read the OP.... then.. take your time.... truly read it? Here it is again: "What coins have you guys got most lucky on in while coin roll hunting? Just wondering if you had an idea about it. Thanks, R&C jensen".... When someone dictates that they are trying to ascertain what type of coins that the body of members here are having the best results with, does not warrant a referral to a sticky. Read and understand what the OP entails before y'all start yippin? I have had my best results with Canadian Cent pieces.

I disagree with that statement. When I was new to this forum, and every other forum for that matter. I read all of the past posts before posting myself. It is truly better to educate yourself than asking questions that really can't be answered due to different type searchers, locals, suppliers etc. The sticky is a great place to get the common questions answered. Like I've always recommended in the past, read til your eyes bleed!
HH
enamel7

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wide AM on reverse. Read the beginner's guide to answer most of your questions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread