• image-248100431.jpg
    image-248100431.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 329
Upvote 0

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver prices going down but supply going down too, doesn't make much sense to me!

RVA

Mar 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver prices going down but supply going down too, doesn't make much sense to me!

silver paper shares going down. everywhere I see physical silver sold, it aint goin down. someone upstairs is trying to dissuade all us peon buyers with share price drops, im doubtful of that working much...

BoredBankTeller

Jun 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silver paper shares going down. everywhere I see physical silver sold, it aint goin down. someone upstairs is trying to dissuade all us peon buyers with share price drops, im doubtful of that working much...

What's that you say? I can't hear you through my tinfoil hat.

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
i noticed that when the stock market is down, silver is up and visa versa

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it looks like a lot of stocks are up according to the news channel. If silver ever went down to like $20 how many people do you think would take it as a loss and get out of silver as fast as possible? It could easily jump back up to $35 again right?

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
There is still so much 2008-2011 panic buying and holding of PM that was still inflating the prices. It seems people are finally ready to let go of their holdings and go all in on the market rise. These people are probably not long term investors, just average Joes who jumped in bc everyone else did. I would say the Dow is going to 20k in the next two years. The PM prices are going to be beat up in this ride. I am glad we saw a lot of resistance in spot silver at sub $26 both last year and now. Based on my limited ability for analysis, silver averages & seems stable at about $30 oz and demand could increase this stable price level over the next two years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread