Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

Driving to work the other day I came across an interesting program on NPR. The gist of the story was that Bank of America isn't feeling the love from its customers like it used to, and since they've figured out that the best way to become more profitable is not necessarily to attract new customers but get a bigger piece of their existing customer's business, they will be doing everything they can to develop a more "personal relationship" with us to gain better access to our wallets. Of course, we as CRHers would never exploit their new business plan for our personal advantage, but it is nice to know that our requests for cwr's and boxes of whatever may be received with a bit more courtesy and, dare I say, appreciation?

HH!

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe so, but they just changed their coin bag policy - no more immediate funds w/known amounts. :( It's either rolled coin only or you have to wait 7-10 business day for vault to verify coins in bags before you get your $. Boo.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CWRs and Boxes? Naw.. I can get that anywhere.

But if they want to appreciate me, they can take bags for cash and the rest of my dumps without grief! I might even make direct deposits and use a debit card!

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe that explains why I saw a BofA teller last week pull a box of hand-rolled halves out from under her desk.

OP
OP
Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe so, but they just changed their coin bag policy - no more immediate funds w/known amounts. :( It's either rolled coin only or you have to wait 7-10 business day for vault to verify coins in bags before you get your $. Boo.

Sounds like maybe not everyone at bofa got the memo!

68MUDSTUD

Mar 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still staying away from BoA. Their anti-gun BS is ******ed.

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still staying away from BoA. Their anti-gun BS is ******ed.

Not to mention BofA giving credit cards to illegals. I know it happened a few years back but some things can't be forgiven in my opinion.

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I discriminate on a branch to branch type basis. Just because it is their guidelines doesn't always mean all branches follow it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread