bought a friends CRH finds

Kilerclown25

Mar 27, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Just wanted to see what you guys thought about a recent purchase I made. (And yes I know I paid more than face value for these coins) but I got 1 roll of merc dimes (15 of which rivaled uncirculated condition) and 3 sitting liberty quarters. I got all of them for 100 dollars. The melt value of the coins are only 95 dollars but I think I got a great deal, what do you all think?

Ill post pictures if you all would like

Upvote 0

68MUDSTUD

Mar 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just download the Conflation app...you can punch in how many coins you have of each denomination and it gives you the current value based on live spot prices...I use it all the time when I am buying junk silver from people so I get the best possible deal!

Is this an android app? I can't find it in the play store!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those standing liberties go for a good premium, you can make your money back and probably have an extra $50 bill in your pocket!

RVA

Mar 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id imagine SFB is referring to the lot, not just the three quarters. he could easily make 150 or so selling a roll of merc dimes and 3 SL quarters, but like the guy said, hes a collector.

OP
OP
Kilerclown25

Kilerclown25

Mar 27, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Id imagine SFB is referring to the lot, not just the three quarters. he could easily make 150 or so selling a roll of merc dimes and 3 SL quarters, but like the guy said, hes a collector.

Yeah I am a collector. :) but I also love silver too, I would also like to see where it would he possible to make money on the silver because it makes me feel great making money in terms of value

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions