Bought my own box?

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maverick you're going to love this....

I was finally paid back for all those re-rolled boxes I've dumped over the years. I got my own box back today. yes, a box I had several weeks ago written on, searched, re-rolled, and dumped a few towns over. It showed up as one box of a two box order I had in a town I never dump in. The teller brought it out of the vault and said "this box is a little janked, it was dropped in the vault." I look at the thing, it's in terrible shape. all taped up, one end open. I then look closer, and yep. my handwriting indicating the bank it was purchased from and the number of enders ( 1 in this case). all re-rolled wraps.

and get this....it was the same bank! I bought the same exact box twice from the same bank. I mean, seriously, wtf?

Upvote 0

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering the same thing.

"Definition - The Unword Dictionary janked
Definition of janked :. (jăngkt). 1. (v.) The state of being beaten up, drunk, or in any way not of sound mind. Often describing something with a decisively negative ..."

I don't think the box was drunk or out of it's mind, so I guess it was beaten up. lol

SilverForBrains, that kind of stinks, almost happened to me once.
HH

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you do that anyways just dump them so they get mixed in the silver pool.?? right

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you do that anyways just dump them so they get mixed in the silver pool.?? right

There's too much of a wait period with bags around here, and coin machines just take wayyy too long to get rid of two boxes. They always seem to jam too. I like to get in and outta there with re-rolled coins

OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering the same thing.

"Definition - The Unword Dictionary janked
Definition of janked :. (jăngkt). 1. (v.) The state of being beaten up, drunk, or in any way not of sound mind. Often describing something with a decisively negative ..."

I don't think the box was drunk or out of it's mind, so I guess it was beaten up. lol

SilverForBrains, that kind of stinks, almost happened to me once.
HH

haha glad you found the meaning, I was even a little bit unsure!

nube250

Aug 5, 2011
IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's too much of a wait period with bags around here, and coin machines just take wayyy too long to get rid of two boxes. They always seem to jam too. I like to get in and outta there with re-rolled coins

It takes me no longer than 10 min. to have two bags ran through the machine (not the self serve), and about once a month they give me an extra penny or dime.

That's prob less time than it takes to reroll.. Not to mention the cost of rolls.

+1 for TimZims comment. Especially if your getting your own boxes back. I was always told don't dump where you eat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread