Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
Today I was dumping at a bank I hadn't been to in a while. When they were changing bags and restarting the machine I heard a bunch of coins spinning around in the machine. So I was persistent and told the teller. I saw this coin in there was knew I had to have it. I said "oh, there is a dollar coin in there." He said, "is it yours?" I did not answer and grabbed the coin, palmed it and then grabbed the Ike in there too, held that up and said "oh, this doesn't take these, does it?"

1887-O Morgan Dollar - in decent shape. It's only my third in my collection.

I have been posting some of my reject finds in this thread http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-best-reject-tray-find-7-silver-quarters.html - on Saturday I found 3 silver quarters at one td bank, and then another silver quarter at a different bank in the reject tray. It is good to be "in the hunt." HH - Jonathan

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Mr. Silver Stash

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
ForumRunner_20130409_230907.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130409_231329.png
    ForumRunner_20130409_231329.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 174

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome!!!

I have yet to find any large silver! Ah well, it will come someday im sure... ive found some ikes inside of machines already, and jewelery, but no silver

HH

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The Penny Arcades around me never have any silver except foreign which I am yet to find any of.

I do have tellers at two banks holding me any old bills or silver coins they come by now though. Fancy cupcakes go a long way.

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh and nice find on the Morgan. I always hear stories from tellers about how they had some come through in the past but I've never received one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions