• image-737536125.jpg
    image-737536125.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you look to see if there was silver? You may have had a teller go through your box and dump the non silvers in the bag, i dont think the coin distributors deliver them like that...

jamesg13

Jan 7, 2013
The Outskirts
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when we ordered bags from the bank they came in cloth bags with i date tie on the end.

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you look to see if there was silver? You may have had a teller go through your box and dump the non silvers in the bag, i dont think the coin distributors deliver them like that...

I think it was from a machine, I'm pretty positive my teller didn't go through them, I was just wondering since I know coin stars reject silver IDK if bank machines do that too. It's in a fifth third bag and I picked it up from a first state.

jamesg13

Jan 7, 2013
The Outskirts
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it just depends on who was dumping into the machine, hope it was grandma!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the bags in the machines I dump in hold $1000 in halves- maybe no silver but did you double your $500?

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the bags in the machines I dump in hold $1000 in halves- maybe no silver but did you double your $500?

Double my $500? No I just got one bag and its a $500 bag, thanks for the reply!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Around here there are coin machines that hold 500 at one branch, and other branches will have 1000 bags... It can vary.

Only one way to find out if there is silver in that bag though :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rim searched and got nothin :( I'm going through dates now to look for NIFC or ones I missed

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
I used to pick-up at SunTrust and all they ever had were sealed bags of 500. I never found much but did find some here and there. I only stopped using them because they changed Vault Tellers after a year and a half and the new one checked my SS number and found out I didn't have an account with them. Dimes and nickels came in boxes but the halves were always in the sealed bags. I was surprised when I did find something, like two BF's, that it never did show up by just looking at the bag but then I never did find any loaded bags either.

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one 2003 so far :/ I'm on hold with another bank trying to order a box : P

jamesg13

Jan 7, 2013
The Outskirts
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, dont give up! we all live and learn, you might ask that same bank for cwr?

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where i am, bags come into some banks from Loomis just like yours did in plastic bags, some come in canvas. I would look through them either way just to be sure before you return them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread