I need a new bank (region)

RVA

Mar 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I walked into the bank friday to deposit a check, the teller that knows me (the vault teller) smiles and says hi.....as she deposits my check, she precedes to say ''hey youre into coins and bills and stuff arent you?'' to which I say ''yea, well my father is'' (he is, but he is also my alibi for trying to maintain a relaxed attitude about getting what I can get and not putting pressure on the bank, and to try not to give away the silver facts). she says, ''Im so excited, ten minutes ago I found a shiny silver 1926 quarter with the lady standing up on it.''

...great. I feel as if this bank is pointless to pursue, which is a shame because its the most convenient one for me considering I deposit my work checks there since it is 500 feet away, and I work 730am to 530pm monday through friday, thus eliminating the opportunity to go to much any others, and there are very few saturday banks where I live.

starting to give up on central va. it being dried up, plus tellers looking for themselves, its not very encouraging.

Upvote 0

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you see the coin? Maybe she was bluffing?

If she wasn't bluffing you can give her plenty of coins to look through by making it your dump bank. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

RVA

Mar 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
she was fully aware of its value and is not the type to lie about something.

boxes- yes true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread