Burned 1967 and a solid roll...

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG! That is a sight for sore eyes. My first big find was a 90% soild roll with walkeres, Bens and a 1908 Barber... HH

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice score! are u going to clean that 67???
and what was the oldest half?

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice set of walkers!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow Mook! Great score. Walkers elude me so far.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh dang.......................

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's beautiful! Yes, please tell us the details on how you got that solid roll of walkers! Incredamazing!

OP
OP
Mook

Mook

Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To make a long story short...let me start out by saying that i'm not very good at typing...so look over the errors.A friend whom I was chatting with on FB mentioned a bank in a town that we never frequent...didn't even know they had a bank.Anywho...the wife and I have been working on our dollar coin collection (gold presidential) and thought it might be worth checking out.We walk in and ask for those coins and the teller said she didn't have any...another teller overheard the conversation and said she had a few Ikes.We told her that we would take them and she replies by saying she had 5 rolls of halfs that a person just cashed in.Wasn't even looking for halfs because we have been getting skunked for quiet a while.So we decided to pick them up to look for a few years we need to finish out our Kennedy collection we are working on.After several more stops along the way we finally make it home...we searched all the presidential coins first and found a few worth keeping.We start searching the halfs and into the 3rd roll that we were searching we find the walkers.It was our best day yet at CRH and the icing on the cake was...we found a bank that will order us all the coins we need and we didn't even need an account.We ordered 12 boxes of cents to see how it's going to work out.All in all...it was a great day to be out CRH. Sorry to ramble on...thaks for looking.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow a solid roll of Walkers! I have gotten solid 40% rolls but never 90% of any kind.

OP
OP
Mook

Mook

Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes,the wife and I had been in the garden working.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To make a long story short...let me start out by saying that i'm not very good at typing...so look over the errors.A friend whom I was chatting with on FB mentioned a bank in a town that we never frequent...didn't even know they had a bank.Anywho...the wife and I have been working on our dollar coin collection (gold presidential) and thought it might be worth checking out.We walk in and ask for those coins and the teller said she didn't have any...another teller overheard the conversation and said she had a few Ikes.We told her that we would take them and she replies by saying she had 5 rolls of halfs that a person just cashed in.Wasn't even looking for halfs because we have been getting skunked for quiet a while.So we decided to pick them up to look for a few years we need to finish out our Kennedy collection we are working on.After several more stops along the way we finally make it home...we searched all the presidential coins first and found a few worth keeping.We start searching the halfs and into the 3rd roll that we were searching we find the walkers.It was our best day yet at CRH and the icing on the cake was...we found a bank that will order us all the coins we need and we didn't even need an account.We ordered 12 boxes of cents to see how it's going to work out.All in all...it was a great day to be out CRH. Sorry to ramble on...thaks for looking.

You type fine, my friend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread