Third dream box.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mentioned this in a thread a few days back and figured I'd give you guys more details. It happened in the middle of a fantastic week, I think my weekly cull was something like 65oz out of 38 boxes. Silver all over the place. Anyway, it was my last pickup of the week, and I immediately noticed a ton of enders after checking the reverse holes. So I ripped that sucker open, and split out the enders and the regular rolls;

20130208_171414_zpsc7b41a0e.jpg

And here was the final stacks of keepers;

20130208_221246_zpsa5eff245.jpg

And just because I know there are people here who don't believe me, I decided I'd record myself going through the box. I also have a recording of me opening it and pointing out the enders in case anybody feels like calling BS on that or thinks this is a box that was "put together" You can ignore the banter between me and my lovely fiancee.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok ok, Nice box there BS. I would have went a little slower to enjoy it a bit more. HH, Maverick.

Last edited:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice box man! never seen wrappers like that, what part of the country are you in?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that's one score you got there, congrats!! They are few and far between, some people have been searching high volume and claim to never have found a dream box, and some never will..
hh
buff

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't understand why somebody would have called BS, it is against the rules unless proof is offered up.

Anyway, congrats on a great find.

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm so jealous, but I suppose the volume you do compared to me is what earns you these dream boxes. If I could get a box with 1/4 of that, it would blow my best box out of the water. congrats!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, cantwait to get home and check the vid.

I miss those wrappers, they allchanged to yellow skunk and sons rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread