Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the language please, including in titles.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
Annapolis eh? I'm close by but can assure you its not my rolls you're finding. I dump in machines. Hope this person stops shorting dumps.

OP
OP
unclehuckelberry

unclehuckelberry

Feb 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sorry I didn't realize that turd was such a bad word.

Since I can't find a way to delete my account and only found a post where a mod replied stating you have to delete my account please do so.

[h=2]**** you, **** you, **** you, Your cool,and **** you, I'm out![/h]

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Since I can't find a way to delete my account and only found a post where a mod replied stating you have to delete my account please do so.

**** you, **** you, **** you, Your cool,and **** you, I'm out!
WOW! And all over one word.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like someone woke up with their knickers in a twist!

You wanna leave the site over the fact you used an inappropriate word in your
title, and the mod's were kind enough to edit it out for you, but leave your thread?

Wow...:dontknow:

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"turd" is a bad word, though? I haven't seen anyone get upset by the word "turd" since my 3rd grade teacher.

I definitely understand cursing and threats, but words like "turd", "crap", and other pseudo-swears?

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

**** you, **** you, **** you, Your cool,and **** you, I'm out!

I wasn't aware that you had to have a MOD delete your account in order to not post or visit treasurenet anymore.. I swear, people on this site act like children.. If you don't like the rules or how the site is maintained, then do not post here PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. No one is forcing you to be on this site and frankly I am tired of all these threads that people start, just to complain about dumping and being shorted on rolls.. there are members on this site who have been shorted hundreds of dollars and have never posted about it once.. It is part of the hobby.. Deal with it and move on.. If you don't like it, don't buy his dumps anymore.. Jeeze..

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"turd" is a bad word, though? I haven't seen anyone get upset by the word "turd" since my 3rd grade teacher.

I definitely understand cursing and threats, but words like "turd", "crap", and other pseudo-swears?

Possibly only rose to the level of mod intervention after a member complaint? And I must say, the OP's response was hard to comprehend. If I got warned by a mod I think my response would be something like.....sorry.

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wasn't aware that you had to have a MOD delete your account in order to not post or visit treasurenet anymore.. I swear, people on this site act like children.. If you don't like the rules or how the site is maintained, then do not post here PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. No one is forcing you to be on this site and frankly I am tired of all these threads that people start, just to complain about dumping and being shorted on rolls.. there are members on this site who have been shorted hundreds of dollars and have never posted about it once.. It is part of the hobby.. Deal with it and move on.. If you don't like it, don't buy his dumps anymore.. Jeeze..

I agree 100% if you don't want his dumps don't buy them or try a new bank. LP

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I think someone just had a reallly bad day and blew up. He might calm down and come back a bit more humble. Maybe... But then I didn't know either that TN was a G-rated website. Good to know just in case I get into a snit. I'll just go blow up on Facebook, LOL. =)

Oh - And I found out by going through Burger King again that apparently they do have to open rolls of coinage. I went through there again and went to give the cashier a roll of half dollars. Sure enough, different cashier and she popped open the roll again. Definitely need to cash out these half dollars and get some 'real' money.

Hugs and Prayers!!,
GarouLady

Jamesabroad

Feb 23, 2013
West Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. I think the Moderator was kind in his request and editing the post himself. Someone is having a case of the Mondays on a Thursday. Maybe his days off are Tues./Weds.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Oh I felt bad for the guy at chipotle. I ordered my food and paid in pennies. He said "please don't I have to count all of those." And I was like "oh I'm sorry this is all the money I have (true story)" and I tried to explain to him that he didn't have to count them since they were brand new shotgun rolls of 2013 cents but he had to count them anyways. Oh well I don't pay in pennies anymore except for gas. Good way to dump.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[h=2]**** you, **** you, **** you, Your cool,and **** you, I'm out![/h]

We will surely miss your eloquent posts.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
if you think his posts are eloquent, just wait till he gets ahold of the "Annapolis Abbreviator", aka the "Maryland mitigator", he's gonna throw the shortened rolls right through this shorter's vehicle's windows.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread