Passing the love around

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Well this isn't really coin roll hunting but it was so heartwarming that I just had to pass it along to you all. I was getting ready for work and went into our work's business to make sure everything was in its place and use the bathroom when a woman left one of the stalls. I noticed there was some papers left on top of the toilet paper dispensor and told her. She told me that was for whoever used the bathroom next and left. Curious I picked up the paper and opened it. Inside was a message "Yah-weh (Jesus) loves you" followed by an heart and inside was a 5 dollar bill. wow! amused I showed my other co-workers and thought that I plan on buying some silver with it. Then I am going to take some of my dump, get 5 dollar bills and do that to various businesses I stop at. How sweet in this time of hardship that this woman, who looked pretty raggedy herself, was wonderful enough to leave a wonderful note and a bit of money.

Hugs and Prayers and passing the love around,
GarouLady

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Very nice GarouLady!

oddrod

Oct 31, 2012
Derby KS
Detector(s) used
Brother Bobs Tesoro Deleon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pay it forward, nice

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do it with 5 one dollar bills at 5 different locations. I would bet it was the act that put a smile on your face rather than the denomination of currency. This way you can spread that feeling 5x as much =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread