This weeks 18 boxes, walker ender, new rifle, Silver bicentennial finally!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, been a busy week!!! The silver bicentennial is from one of my boxes last week, I just havent gotten around to posting it until now.

Did 18 boxes, half were skunks had one good box, which held 5 64 kennedys, 1 walker, and 2 40%ers. The walker, and a 64 kennedy were enders in that box, and my only enders for the week.

Silver total was 13 90% and 14 40%. One heck of a ratio eh? Total 6.75 toz

I also found my 3rd 1986 nation of immigrants half dollar, S mint mark. And found 2 great condition NIFC 1987 D and P halves(1 each). Also had a few proofs and gold halves.

Been trying to find a kel tec sub 2k for a silver trade for quite a while, Found a guy who wanted to trade for silver, This rifle is so sweet! tons of fun at the range, whether the pistol range(chambered in 9mm) or at the rifle range(just have to aim a little higher, as it is a pistol round!)... The rifle was brand new, with a ton of brand new mags... Traded for 22 toz of silver...

Should have 22-28 boxes for next week hopefully.

Enjoy, and HH to everyone.

ETA: This is my first walking ender!!! Finally!! Now I just need to find my first barber, booker t, seated, and a silver bicentennial proof, and then an ender of each of those! lol
IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow what a week! Congrats on the nice haul, even with a 50% skunk ratio, you did very well! Nice ender, I have never gotten an ender pre-1964 before. The enders look so much better in the yellow half dollar rolls too :)

Also, congrats on the bicentennial, I am waiting for my first, were these found in the dark yellow inked boxes, or the normal lighter yellow inked boxes?
hh
buff

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dark yellow/orange ink. yellow skunk and sons wrappers...

Was hoping to see some brown wrappers again, but no luck... I also did miss out on 12 boxes this week from banks mixing up etc. Always next week.

Well im off to the range, ill catch up later tonight.

HH

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have fun! Bring some of those half dollar boxes with ya and shoot that little circle on the bottom of those dark yellow inked boxes :P
hh
Dark yellow/orange ink. yellow skunk and sons wrappers...

Was hoping to see some brown wrappers again, but no luck... I also did miss out on 12 boxes this week from banks mixing up etc. Always next week.

Well im off to the range, ill catch up later tonight.

HH

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
nice write up info. Sounds like you had a really good week. :icon_thumleft: I'm still looking for my first 90% ender, too.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was maybe my 5th? 90% ender... Have had 2 bens, a 64 previously, then the 2 in one box this week... Find 40% enders often, though not in the last 2-3 weeks.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it was one of the best sights ive seen after tearing the top off a box of halves...

HH

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome results.. You seem to pull a nice amount of 90%s info.. A lot more than I do

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah ive been lucky on the 90%ers lately. ill have to double check but i think my boxes this year so far have a ratio of 1 90% per 5 40%ers.

This week definitely crushed that!! :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread