Give quarters a try and what is your quarter luck?

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
yo everyone. Just curious on how you all have been with quarters? I was hitting them pretty well earlier in the year, found several. Now, every single box has been 100% skunk.

Some of the ones I found earlier this year are in this thread.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...od-finds-while-i-gone-posted-later-today.html

My advice, they vary between region, and they are WORTH a try, before you jump to conclusions.

Upvote 0

Rediii

May 20, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter quicksilver
Garret ace 350
Garrett At pro
Go-find 20 Labeled for “National Geographic”
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found those gold and silver plated state quarters some with hologram type material on them , also two enamel painted ones

Graciegirl

Jun 5, 2014
Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
Have gone thru $7000 in quarters so far this year. I have found six pre 64, four S-proofs, and eight gold plated. Although the returns havent been great, I will keep trying with quarters. I figure i will do about $1000 per month. I'll wait until the end of the year and see how they stack up against halves, dimes and nickels.

Coincrazed

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Back in around 2010-2011 in the peak of my CRH activity I had some extreme luck with quarters. I found at least 10 I believe in $1K of customer wrapped. Also early last year my mom got one in her change and gave it to me. They are out there, but it just takes some luck to score them.

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through $380 in quarters snagged 2 silvers. I could even hear one of the silvers falling out of the roll as I poured it out! Extremely nice experience haha!

Graciegirl

Jun 5, 2014
Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
An update. Just finished searching another $1000 in quarters. One 1942. Nothing else interesting. Sort of disappointing, but much better than nothing. I'll keep updating as I get more quarters.

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all about volume. With my job I see thousands of quarters daily and in the past 7 years I have found roughly $150 face value in silver quarters!!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It's all about volume. With my job I see thousands of quarters daily and in the past 7 years I have found roughly $150 face value in silver quarters!!

With the thousands that you see daily, I'm sure that it is just an overall VISUAL look at them & not rim checking. Either way you find them, approx $150 face (or 600 quarters) is a lot to be found in the 7-years. Nice hunting safari.

SilverLunker

Nov 4, 2013
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the quarters are in a bin that I put on an angle therefore I can see the quarters at an angle where I can see the edge. And then I usually move them around and let my ears listen for that sweet sound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions