Stink and Sons- Good Box

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've gotten 40%ers on occasion from the Skunk family (N.f. Skunk & sons, AKA NF Stink & Sons aka N.f. String & Sons). Last time I got a 40%er from the old man and his boys, they also shorted me alot. For those without a sense of humor, Loomis typically uses these wrappers/boxes for their coins.

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
My last String & Sons box produced 11 40%ers. This was balanced out by the last 5 of the same boxes being total skunks.

Every carrier has skunks and every carrier has producers. Just keep playing the numbers game.

gmrestoparts

Mar 6, 2013
Georgia
Primary Interest:
Other
I went through $24K before my boxes started to produce. Last box had 4 40%ers...I think I made it to the silver, just had to keep on digging!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!! It's better than I have been doing lately, keep at it!
HH
Buff

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went through $24K before my boxes started to produce. Last box had 4 40%ers...I think I made it to the silver, just had to keep on digging!

2...2...2...24K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my goodness you must have a awesome jobs

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
NJ most of us do 24k with 1k 24times. There are some that can do it in one shot , wish it were me LOL. LP

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought N. F. String & Son, Inc merely supplied coin wrappers and boxes, i.e. currency related banking materials...? Kinda like going to the golden arches, yet saying your food came from Inland Paper Supply Inc, because they made the paper bag...? I may get boxes and wrappers are from N. F. String & Son, Inc, but my coins are from Loomis and Garda. Wait... 24K...! Nevermind...!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Rusfhan you are correct, however we like to blame string & his skunky sons for our bad luck, they probably have some sort o'deal where they supply wrappers in exchange for the AG. Ol man skunk (aka string) is happy, and so is Loomis, watcha call a win-win scenario for Looms/ S&sons, but a lose-lose situation for us coin roll hunters.

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusfhan you are correct, however we like to blame string & his skunky sons for our bad luck, they probably have some sort o'deal where they supply wrappers in exchange for the AG. Ol man skunk (aka string) is happy, and so is Loomis, watcha call a win-win scenario for Looms/ S&sons, but a lose-lose situation for us coin roll hunters.

Bad day coin hunting better then a worse day fishing

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other

+ + =

Loom + Ol' Man String + Sons (aka Strang Boy and Jr) = Broke CRH'rs

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok good so im probebly right its 1919 its still are to tell its date

A2coins