Summers Almost Here, Time for a Haircut and Silver Pr0n!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Summer's Almost Here, Time for a Haircut and Silver Pr0n!

Today I went by my honeyhole to pickup my three boxes. I walk in and see "14" looking hotter than usual with a huge smile on her face. She brings me to the vault to grab my boxes then we head to her window. She says it will be 1500.50. She always hooks me up with coins she saves so I knew I had an ace in the hole. I pay her then she slides me an envelope and tells me to open first. Once I get to the truck I open it and see a note with her number and "maybe this will make you call me" written underneath.
IMG_8267.jpg
Heck yeah! My first 1970 and an S at that. Well I'm already super happy but onto the boxes. The first two were skunks but the third, not so stinky. Someone must be pretty mad their collection got dumped.
IMG_8255.jpg IMG_8258.jpg IMG_8256.jpg

I'm loving this box already then BOOM!
IMG_8261.jpg

Total Take:
16-90% (1-1900 Barber, 15 '64's)
3-40%

IMG_8265.jpg

Oh and one last thing, I will not post a pic of "14"'s phone number, LOL.

Upvote 0

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sooooo.... I can't help but notice you commented on the 70 S but didn't say whether or not your gonna give her a call? Don't be modest, do tell!

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet... but mind me asking? Why "14"?

I've known her for a while; on a 1-10 she's a 14. Started calling her that on a thread a while back and even call her that when I see her. She loves it.

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sooooo.... I can't help but notice you commented on the 70 S but didn't say whether or not your gonna give her a call? Don't be modest, do tell!

Trust me if I were still single and without a family I would be all on it. I love my wife and kids so it's off limits unless the wifey kicks me to the curb lol.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any mint mark on the Barber? If you have a brother, hook him up with the 14. Better yet, take a pic and let us judge if she is a 14

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Oh and one last thing, I will not post a pic of "14"'s phone number, LOL.

The ONLY reason I read the entire post...............:BangHead:

JUST KIDDING!!

Great "score." I pulled three skunks today..........

Now get off of TNet, and call that girl!!

Trust me if I were still single and without a family I would be all on it. I love my wife and kids so it's off limits unless the wifey kicks me to the curb lol.

OOPS! Didn't see that part.
:tongue3:

Last edited:

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That barber is SICK!!! But for some strange reason I'm digging that 70 proof more. Ive never found either but I bet I find a Barber before I find a 70 proof!! Anyway....very nice!

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also....mad respect on the family values.....much better investment than silver.

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That barber is SICK!!! But for some strange reason I'm digging that 70 proof more. Ive never found either but I bet I find a Barber before I find a 70 proof!! Anyway....very nice!

Thanks, I'm kind of the same. I've always wanted to find a '70, but after getting this '70S it's even better. This was my first silver proof. Wasn't technically in the wild but ill consider it a teller tray find!

OtlFrutiger

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice proof! I'm startin' to get itchy over here. I'm riding a $12K skunk streak right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread