Summertime and the livings easy.....

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So do you hunt more or less in the summertime? I can tell I'm gonna be less- it's been great staying Inside having something fun to do in this cold freezing UT winter but I'm itchin to get out in the sun and I know my girls are gonna want to be at the waterpark most days- ill still do my normal order days just not as much other days-

Upvote 0

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...Bradley's on the microphone with Ras-MG All the people in the dance will agree that we're well qualified to represent the LBC!!!!

Oh sorry thought this was a Sublime post :-)

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...Bradley's on the microphone with Ras-MG All the people in the dance will agree that we're well qualified to represent the LBC!!!!

Oh sorry thought this was a Sublime post :-)

Maybe it was ;-)

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only have two weeks left of ordering.. I work at the beach every summer, so I am gonna take the summer off.. I will probably find a pickup bank to search a couple boxes of dimes every week, but nothing more.. I don't wanna be cooped up all summer.. I have winter for that..

toorude89

Jul 2, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me and my coins, we got this relationship.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_searching.gif
I hunt everytime I go out and see a Coinstar® cjon455!
killingme.gif

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
More obviously, winter has been so cold, depressing, its not worth going out some times. it looks awful, you need to drive with your lights on, wear a jacket, then when you are in the lobby, dumping in the coin machine, you want to take your jacket off after a large volume. I hate winter, it cut my CRH'n efforts down to 0 for a few weeks, just starting to get back into the game.

as for coin lova's looks to me likes we gots ourselves a coupla clad lova's in the posts above (not naming any names, but 'relationship' 'coins' = clad luva)

snakeking162

Greenie
Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
definitely planning on doin more cuz i am absolutely free during the summer try and get my boxes from 3 to 5 a week

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Planning on taking another Sabbatical; already canceled my orders for next week. Heading to Europe for a few weeks, and as bad as the boxes have been lately, I don't know that I want to even try once I get back. May just segue into MD'ing.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Planning on taking another Sabbatical; already canceled my orders for next week. Heading to Europe for a few weeks, and as bad as the boxes have been lately, I don't know that I want to even try once I get back. May just segue into MD'ing.

If you're going to Sweden or Switzerland, you may want to CRH.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey FT... wouldn't it be cool to visit a few european banks and bring back some sealed rolls of euro/eurocent coins? I know I would just to have an unopened coin roll from a foreign country :)
Germany and Italy. On the bright side, I am taking all the euros I've found over the last two year...

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey FT... wouldn't it be cool to visit a few european banks and bring back some sealed rolls of euro/eurocent coins? I know I would just to have an unopened coin roll from a foreign country :)

I have a lot of euro cents that I want to deposit, I would love to find some CWR I could wrap them in.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I hunt the exact same all year round, the only thing that changes it is weather and if it closes a bank or not and perhaps holidays.

7 boxes of halves one week.
6 The next.

In fact, if I dont show up to a pick up or dump bank by a specific time, the banks usually calls me to see if everything is ok, that is how much on scheduled and on time I am, they could set their clocks by me damned near :D

Might be dangerous to work it like that in a way but my XD9 will have something to say about that if someone tries to delay me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread