"Subforums, yes or no?"

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POLL: "Subforums, yes or no?"

Hey mods, since majority ruled for changing the CRH'ing forum to include sub-forums such as CRH logs, cents, nickels, dimes, quarters, halves, and dollars, and there seems to be little activity going on with those sub-forums and most activity is below on the normal forum, can we vote whether to keep the sub-forums or not?

I do like the CRH log idea, but honestly think the others should go(I vote to keep only the CRH Log sub-forum)... I appreciate all you guys and gals do for treasurenet, but some things just don't always work out.
Thank you,
BuffaloBoy.

note: please don't make this a heated debate, I am just trying to get my point across
occasion14.gif

voting to support thesub-forums will keep them all,
voting against the sub-forums will delete them all, and keep the CRH log sub-forum :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moving logs is not a problem, post hot link here or in a pm...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moving logs is not a problem, post hot link here or in a pm...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Please don't post links to your CRH logs here, i'd prefer if my post isn't hijacked. Thanks.

Everyone please vote, every opinion counts!
HH

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
Subforums make things really confusing, and besides all the new threads tend to stay on the first page for easy viewing. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do we really need to wait until May 28? You changed the forums without a vote, and this vote is already a win by a landslide for people who want it reverted back to the way it was.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do we really need to wait until May 28? You changed the forums without a vote, and this vote is already a win by a landslide for people who want it reverted back to the way it was.

My phone shows a pie chart of the results. .. it looks like Pac man is eating the minority that supports the subfourms! :laughing9:

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I don't use the CRH Forums, I just view (read) them.
I don't have much of an opinion one way or the Other.

But since the Vocal Majority here wanted this,

I have to agree with mr.landpirate & say give it some time

:dontknow: I've been reading Treasurenet since 12/10 & a member for almost 2 years. I don't recall a large outcry to have coin roll hunting divided into subforums. It gets too confusing having to look into different subforums along with a main forum to view the posts you want to see. Just keep the main forum along with the CRH log subforum & get rid of the other subforums. From the voting so far, that seems to be the popular opinion by a landslide. That my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:

skeeterd

Oct 11, 2012
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I voted no. I would like to keep the CRHing logs sub-forum tho. Just not the rest. It really is user unfriendly.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a preference and unless we get a lot of votes for the sub forum soon I don't see a need to run poll much longer.

If we remove the sub forums we will leave the log forum...

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The majority seems to approve the "CRH log" subforum, but dislike the other subforums, I agree 100%, the vote is currently 30 dislikes to only 7 likes, I think the "vocal majority" is now the minority. Keep on voting folks, I will not let this subject go to the bottom of the page, everybody's vote is very important. :protest:

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure_Hunter, that is all the majority asks of you folks, we like the CRH log sub forum, but want the rest to go :)
I don't have a preference and unless we get a lot of votes for the sub forum soon I don't see a need to run poll much longer.

If we remove the sub forums we will leave the log forum...

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
The majority seems to approve the "CRH log" subforum, but dislike the other subforums, I agree 100%, the vote is currently 30 dislikes to only 7 likes, I think the "vocal majority" is now the minority. Keep on voting folks, I will not let this subject go to the bottom of the page, everybody's vote is very important. :protest:

It is actually 6 likes, I accidentally voted yes. Also, I am in support of two more sections, one for questions (for new CRHers), and one for foreigns.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It's 5 likes removing me. I didn't know that the CRHing logs were staying; that is why I voted yes.

RVA

Mar 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I shall skip right past them for as long as they exist.

gunner45

May 12, 2012
Bedford PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I wish to see it like it was, I pretty much skip over the sub forums
So the answer is very much dislike

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well the vote is for a CRH log subforum only.
It is actually 6 likes, I accidentally voted yes. Also, I am in support of two more sections, one for questions (for new CRHers), and one for foreigns.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread