"Subforums, yes or no?"

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
POLL: "Subforums, yes or no?"

Hey mods, since majority ruled for changing the CRH'ing forum to include sub-forums such as CRH logs, cents, nickels, dimes, quarters, halves, and dollars, and there seems to be little activity going on with those sub-forums and most activity is below on the normal forum, can we vote whether to keep the sub-forums or not?

I do like the CRH log idea, but honestly think the others should go(I vote to keep only the CRH Log sub-forum)... I appreciate all you guys and gals do for treasurenet, but some things just don't always work out.
Thank you,
BuffaloBoy.

note: please don't make this a heated debate, I am just trying to get my point across
occasion14.gif

voting to support thesub-forums will keep them all,
voting against the sub-forums will delete them all, and keep the CRH log sub-forum :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50cent, dawg, that seems kinda pointless and a waste of space, don't ya think? At least put them at the bottom of the page ;)
it was my invention/idea, I say keep the empty one's as a sort of tombstone.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Subforums make things really confusing, and besides all the new threads tend to stay on the first page for easy viewing. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
... Yes them sub forums do make it confusing so i do not go into CRH as much as i did before............... Just to much.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread