RIP Forum Subthreads

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Born 4/30/13
Died 5/14/13

You were brought into this world due to the "vocal majority" and removed from this world by the "voting majority." An idea that may have been good on paper but terrible in execution. You are gone but never forgotten as I am sure 50 cent will never let it go :laughing7:. Subthreads you were ahead of your time and misunderstood. Farewell good friend, farewell.

:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:

Upvote 0

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was just bad for silver stackers to deal with every denomination. Keep the logs forum. Possibly add a discussions forum (if it would get used!) and leave the main forum clutter-free to post finds!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sub forums are locked while admins check to see if there is a way to make it where a post in sub forum would also appear in main forum at same time without reposting it, if not possible then sub forums will be deleted, and goodbye thread locked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the best news I have heard in 2 weeks :)
And the "vocal majority" is now the minority ;)

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sub forums are locked while admins check to see if there is a way to make it where a post in sub forum would also appear in main forum at same time without reposting it, if not possible then sub forums will be deleted, and goodbye thread locked.

This would be great. I like the idea of reading one denomination at a time but fully understand how if you search all types of coins it would suck. Still hope

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This would be great. I like the idea of reading one denomination at a time but fully understand how if you search all types of coins it would suck. Still hope

Right now not looking good, haven't found a way for it to work...

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there a way to make the subforums not show up, or will there always be the remains on the main page?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread