NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I met this beautiful teller today at Bridgeton TD bank she was showing me the silver dimes she found and we got into talking about this hobby she was telling me she found a penny that looked platinum or silver does anyone know if there are any I don't think it would be steel bc the steel ones almost look copper too right? But was so nice to deal with and I hope to talk to her again

Upvote 0

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If she has expressed interest in coming to visit you at work on her break and it wasn't your idea that she come visit you. Then she has basically already slapped you and said "I want to go out with you". Just man up and ask her out.

Coin Gopher

Apr 22, 2013
If she has expressed interest in coming to visit you at work on her break and it wasn't your idea that she come visit you. Then she has basically already slapped you and said "I want to go out with you". Just man up and ask her out.

^^^what he said!

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually I brought up the store first

RamsesII

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Just wear some tight jeans and put a roll or two of halves in your pocket. :laughing7:

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
One time when I was CRHing, this beautiful girl came to my door. She asked if she could come in and help me find all the silver coins and... :laughing7: Okay, so that's not how I met my wife. I saw her, thought she was attractive, asked her out, dated for a while, got married. Most girls won't go out with guys that are too scared to even ask. Even girls at my church.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an easy way. Print up some business cards with your facebook, e-mail, cell phone, ask her to contact you if something interesting comes in. Start bringing in doughnuts weekly on the days you know she is there. Tell her the easiest way to reach you is text or facebook, that way you can start a dialog if she reaches out. Main thing is not to screw up a CRH relationship. If a couple of weeks go by and no contact, then just ask her out. Maybe you can strike something up quickly and progress to dating. HH

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just don't use some cheesy pickup line and you will be fine :)...flip the coin (no pun intended) but she might be thinking "how can I ask him out, we only met once" :)...good luck!
She's a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world...
and it goes on, and on, and on....

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start bringing in doughnuts weekly on the days you know she is there. Maybe you can strike something up quickly and progress to dating. HH

But make sure you don't give her too many doughnuts if you are going to want to date her..... :wink:

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check the left hand for a ring, ask her to go for coffee, to talk about the hobby ( but not toooo much)

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find a reason to bank more often (use cash instead of debit cards!) and then find something to talk about besides coins or banking stuff... After awhile, bring up something involving facebook where you can find out: A) if she uses it (probably, duh..) and B) find a way to ask her to add you!

If she adds you, keep slowly building there by making a comment or two, and liking just a FEW things once in awhile.

If she doesn't add you, forget about her, she isn't interested. Don't stalk, don't dream of making a skin suit, do not pass GO.

detectingarizona

Feb 4, 2013
tempe, arizona, usa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter challenger, and Ace 250, gold nugget bucket!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just ask the girl out by saying, hey, you like coins, soooo, want to see my collection? and maybe want to grab a bite to eat? and only one teller has ever caught my eye, but she was married :|

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread