Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just depends on how much I have. I put them in those big plastic containers that protein power comes in. Also, I have 2 canvas bags that hold roughly a box of any denomination. I NEVER take them back to the bank in the boxes they came in. IMO, that goes against the unwritten rules of CRHing.

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just depends on how much I have. I put them in those big plastic containers that protein power comes in. Also, I have 2 canvas bags that hold roughly a box of any denomination. I NEVER take them back to the bank in the boxes they came in. IMO, that goes against the unwritten rules of CRHing.

What rule is that?

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
you look suspicious, plus, they are made of card-board and will likely fall apart if filled with loose coins. By the way, protein powder is bad for you.

EDIT: my homie codes, beat me to the reply.

Ya sure it not my clown shoes & teeny tiny car?

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, never ever walk into a bank with money - way too suspicious.

Be it in a box, a canvas bag, or a 5 gallon bucket I'm pretty sure everyone knows you got a whole lotta coin

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an extra large canvas bag with a big black dollar sign down the side, it looks like a potato sack and is lime green.

OP
OP
D

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. The tellers all ask why I have so many and I just say I'm a coin collector. I also seem to always have empty protein tubes laying around.

OP
OP
D

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I grab a box of halves, make a duct tape handle and do kettle ball workouts

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using plastic bags and sturdy shoe boxes. I definitely try to not use the box that says $500 halves on the side.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use heavy bags I buy from llbean. There about $30 each I put $1250 in each for dumping and to hold un till I can bag them up for drop off. Or I empty ammo box is good.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I use heavy bags I buy from llbean. There about $30 each I put $1250 in each for dumping and to hold un till I can bag them up for drop off. Or I empty ammo box is good.

timzim is style-N, always Styling, thats why he gets serious respect from the tellas most of the time. (as long as it be below 10K)

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I fill those square clear plastic containers that peppermints come in from SAMs club...fill 3" from the top and they hold $700 approx. also they travel well on the floor of the car wothout falling over. However I like TimZims idea of walking in lookin like Santa Clad!

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I did CRHing my main dump back always gave me their plastic coin bags. one bag hold $500 in halves. I was in one bank kust doin normal depositing and in walks a guy with a couple of bags of halves and they let him in behind the locked glass door where he set them down. then he came back out and waited for the teller to come to the window. I very quietly and discretly asked him about his CRH luck. We talked a bit after his deposit and guess what??????????????

I knew him, we have talked on the phone and he is/was a contributer on this forum. We had never met in person before. I have not seen him post in a while so I do not know if he wants me to say his handle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread