Is South Jersey the cultural epicenter of CRHing?

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I have spent most of my life explaining why NJ is the finest states in the Union. (I know not everyone will agree) Then I have to explain why you can easily argue that South Jersey at least deserves to be it's own state with some believing we should outright secede.

I can't help but notice that a lot of the big dogs are from NJ with most seeming like the are from South Jersey. Then I see an post with hundreds of responses about an attractive teller in Bridgetown.

My questions for you all is: Is South Jersey the cultural epicenter of CRHing? If not, is is NJ?

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I'm surprised there's even silver left in the state with timzim there

OP
OP
S

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg I'm surprised there's even silver left in the state with timzim there

lol....agreed. However, my question was not "Is South Jersey the best place to CRH?" my questions is really about whether or not South Jersey epitomizes the CRH culture.

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We have a culture??? I know Em & Fitie our poets & TZ does the dance of the devil dog on thousands in flaming clad but can we call this Culture? LP

Last edited:

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no cultural epicenter of anything in South Jerz. In fact, it is literally the biggest social wasteland ever. There is no culture there. No offense to my CRHing brethren from this area, I have respect for you as CRHers, and as intelligent and determined people, but do you really have pride for being from South Jerz?

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, unless you consider mullets, 1980's vintage camaros used as lawn ornaments, and poor driving skills as culture, Jersey has none. No offense to my CRH'ing buddies that live there, but I see Jersey as the place I have to drive through to get to my fishing spots. The few times that I have tried to CRH there, it is immediately apparent that the whole state is pounded by other CRH'ers. I do like dumping there though, since all the tellers are very familiar with huge dumps.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
South Jerz is a horrible place. Ya know, when you're north or south of Philly and you cross into South Jerz, the density just disappears in an instant. There is a very, very good reason behind that.

OP
OP
S

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are crazy to hate on South Jersey. All the idiots you see on the Jersey Shore are all from NY and Northern Jersey. I'm in CA now and the beaches here suck when compared to anything in South Jersey.

If I had to guess, I would say CRH was born in South Jersey.

I've been trying to get this Wikipedia article taken down for years. Piney (Pine Barrens resident) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All you people hating on South Jersey probably couldn't make it there. We are survivors.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I says it once and I sayz it 'gain. The new jerzians are my people - much respect.

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are crazy to hate on South Jersey. All the idiots you see on the Jersey Shore are all from NY and Northern Jersey. I'm in CA now and the beaches here suck when compared to anything in South Jersey.

I've been trying to get this Wikipedia article taken down for years. Piney (Pine Barrens resident) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All you people hating on South Jersey probably couldn't make it there. We are survivors.

I know I can't make it there. I actually almost bought a house there. I could afford the mortgage. I could even afford the astronomical property taxes. I just couldn't afford the 30 refrigerators for the front lawn.

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wikipedia south jersey , under culture ( aqua teen hunger force ) I" m there . Love fryloc. LP.

Last edited:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Work schools low house prices what ever floats your boat Some of nj is ok? My area is hi $$ and you can make good money working. As long as the silver per box is good it works for me!!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
timzim is numba #1. you says it be one of the 'finest states in the union', please back this up, most people who i know from jersey hate jersey dawg.

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other

That... is hilarious. HERMOSA BEACH 2nd STREET...! LOCALS ONLY...! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread