XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the clickon ad I just saw:

Weird trick. Bank loophole lets you collect silver from practically any bank
stansberryresearch.com

and here is the video ad

Retirement Millionaire

it is a long boring "infomercial" VERY overselling CRH.

He keeps saying FREE SILVER and never saying at face value.

boring, boring, boring

you have to watch the whole thing to find out what he is selling.
I types this whole thing and this dude is still talking. I have to get back to work.
I think now he is selling something else.

Edit:
IT'S 2:01 pm AND HE IS STILL TALKING
IT'D 2:23 PM AND IT FINEALLY STOPPED.

YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT TO SEE WHAT HE CHARGES FOR HIS FREE SILVER GIMMIC. NO WAIT WE ALREADY KNOW ALL ABOUT IT.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that's the biggest misconception of this hobby- all the YouTube vids, a radio commercial that played here a while backs and now this- they don't show the slow skunked boxes- all they show/tell is all the big finds- its a shame really-

ihittheskislopes

Jun 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that's the biggest misconception of this hobby- all the YouTube vids, a radio commercial that played here a while backs and now this- they don't show the slow skunked boxes- all they show/tell is all the big finds- its a shame really-

Or the $4 a gallon gas, time, miles on your car, dump banks, and that you a probably better off just buying silver at spot.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is a big come on for all the other krap he is selling.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
with spot where it is, you are much better playing ball with your friends and family, and buying an OZT or two.

Cryber dan - you sort through your dozen bus tubs of jewerly yet?? Did you get enough gold to melt into a kilo bar??

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or the $4 a gallon gas, time, miles on your car, dump banks, and that you a probably better off just buying silver at spot.

I wish i could but at spot- but ya my gas bill has pretty much doubled since starting- something not too many newbies think about-

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess am lucky I use very little doing 40 boxes.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
eminem says it once and i'ma says it 'gain, this hobby only gives you enough Ag in return to break even. that was (STATED) a few couple of months ago, now, most people loose money crh'n. I only do it for fun.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eminem says it once and i'ma says it 'gain, this hobby only gives you enough Ag in return to break even.
I stopped a few years ago to buy at yardsales. I make a lot more that way. Let me just say that I found so many 40% and 90% coins it was fun to do that hobby. But since yardsales and banks have the same saturday business hours I had to go where the more $$ in treasure was found. YARDSALES! Read my book. STOP for GOLD the HOWTO guy yes a blatant plug.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cryber dan - you sort through your dozen bus tubs of jewerly yet?? Did you get enough gold to melt into a kilo bar??
All done sorting. Out of 300 lbs of jeweley/watches I am down to about 40lbs of watched left. Those I am selling on feeBay (in 4lb boxes) for about $50 a box.

No, didn't get a kilo of gold, but lets just say I am happy.

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It happened again. This last saturday I heard an ad on the radio about the secret words to find free silver at banks. they only gave a web address. I am sure it is the same type of come-on ad I talked about at the top of this post. This radio station is a CLEAR CHANNEL staion and their ads are not cheap.

Golden Eagle

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I walk to all of my banks and carry all of my coins.... no gas needed here!

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It happened again. This last saturday I heard an ad on the radio about the secret words to find free silver at banks. they only gave a web address. I am sure it is the same type of come-on ad I talked about at the top of this post. This radio station is a CLEAR CHANNEL staion and their ads are not cheap.

I've heard these ads on WHAM radio, in Rochester, as well. Last Saturday, I stopped at my local bank and talked to the vault teller that has allowed me to trade coins. She said that in the last month three other people have come in wanting to do the same thing and she's tired of it. She hinted that she'd let me continue, but no one else. I don't do it at this branch very often, and I've helped her out (and brought candy) several times. I told her it was probably due to these commercials and when the people figure out that they aren't finding much, they'll quit.

Scott

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Why is he using modern stainless steel Ukrainian 5 kopiyok in the background?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread