All Treasure Hunting
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calm down Junior. How much in coin did you have on you? Are you home safely? Most likely you are being paranoid.

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You probably shouldn't announce your whereabouts online like you just did.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I really wish 50 and eminem were there to back me up I had a silver motorcycle tailing me over 5 neighborhoods after work and leaving the bank he followed me. :censored: I usually keep a 5" Mtech blade in the glove but this never happened b4

Dawg I would delete the directions to ur crib. Wheneva I feel like I been followed I make a couple circles around my city to loose em.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg I would delete the directions to ur crib. Wheneva I feel like I been followed I make a couple circles around my city to loose em.

Exactly what I did

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm find though I took a leap of faith and turned off the road into a field lol what a day I do think it may have been her bf

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm find though I took a leap of faith and turned off the road into a field lol what a day I do think it may have been her bf

dawg that would only be a good idea if you had a weapon. don't wanna killa cornerin' you if he got a weapon and you don't. If I was you I would just follow him to his house and slash his tires.

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Eminem and 50 backing you ??? They would have probably soiled their saggy draws had anything happened!! Lmao!! :tongue3:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't sound to me like a coincidence or you're being paranoid, if what you say about how far he followed you is right. The most important thing is to not go home if someone is following you, sounds like you got that one right. honestly the best thing to do is to pull right into the police station, that's a sure way to lose a tailer. I suppose it could be the girls boyfriend, I don't know the circumstances so that's hard for me to say. Could just be someone that wants to jack you for your halves. Whatever you do lay low for a couple of weeks, change your patterns, etc. and he'll lose interest. Scum like that want an EASY target. you can be difficult by either being dangerous (concealed carry) and letting them know it, or you can be difficult by being very hard to track down. I would go for the latter, less chance of someone getting hurt.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whenever you think you're being followed, make 4 consecutive rights (go in a circle/square/etc if you would)... if they're still on your tail, you're being followed. In that case, drive to a police station.

I was followed once after dumping a few grand in halves by ah... three young ethnic males. Four rights, they still followed me, so I wandered over to the nearest police station and they drove right by.

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whenever you think you're being followed, make 4 consecutive rights (go in a circle/square/etc if you would)... if they're still on your tail, you're being followed. In that case, drive to a police station.

I was followed once after dumping a few grand in halves by ah... three young ethnic males. Four rights, they still followed me, so I wandered over to the nearest police station and they drove right by.

Did you keep a good eye out just bc they left that doesn't necessarily mean there gone the could be waiting

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if it happens again just break check'um and watch them fly over your car lol

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A quick cell phone call might be enough to send him on his way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread