Great "Partial" box today!! my best so far!

Mkelly315

May 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped by TD Bank today and asked for a box of dimes. They didn't have any boxes, but the teller gathered a boxes worth from all of the drawers and came up with $250 for me. Well I got home and noticed that every single roll except for 8 rolls were 2013 P's :unhappysmiley: I figured this was going to be a skunk hunt, but boy was I surprised!

The 8 "mixed" rolls of dimes contained 3 Roosies and 1 Merc! My best box yet...all this in only 8 good rolls!

Off to get another box!

Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put one of the rolls aside.. Obviously I don't want a box full of 2013 dimes, but I have been waiting for one just so I can put a roll aside for the uncirculated collection...

OP
OP
M

Mkelly315

May 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great dime score...! Merc's rock...! 0.2894 troy ounces is yours...! I'm guessing they were customer wrapped rolls....?

Nope - They were from TD which gets their rolls from Garda. They don't accept customer wrapped rolls; you need to use the Penny Arcade.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds Mkelly315!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds, that average is almost unheard of, imagine if you could have bought the entire box, at that pace, you would have gotten 25 silvers...my best box was 4 silvers haha.

hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread