Amazing what tellers will tell you

jasonscoins

Apr 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went to one of my local banks and asked for a box of dimes. It's a bank I've gotten boxes from before, but it was the first time dealing with this particular teller. Anyway, when I asked for the box, she said sure no problem. She walks back and starts talking to a lady (I think the vault manager), then comes back empty-handed. Now, I know this isn't going to end well. The vault lady has seen me pick up boxes before and probably didn't want to sell to me. When the teller comes back she flat out asks me if I am looking for silver. Like an idiot, I said yes. Then she tells me that all boxes are picked through for silver and all the silver is pulled out before they reach the bank. It's an obvious lie because I've scored from boxes at this bank before. I just played dumb and acted like she was telling me some great inside info. I'll try this bank in the future, but I'll just hope I don't get this particular teller and hope the vault manager isn't paying attention.

Upvote 0

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@sag nope it was a link to my mlm site... I just didn't think it would be against the rules but makes sense.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread