Silver mother load hurry it ends today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife found this in the paper Friday. Just showed it to me now. It's legit. Ordered a bag. I'm sharing it with you guys. If your zip code starts with the first 2 numbers you can order bags of silver image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The number is 1-888-485-8209

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My zipcode is the first one in the U.S. 01001,I believe it is even patented. GodBless Chris

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have u guys ever heard of this. Buddy of mine bought 2 bags.

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much money are we talking? Do you give them a credit card number?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It cost 99 dollars for the bag. Credit or debit. 30 day money back if the bag is not opened. Guaranteed a walking liberty and silver Morgan. Plus the whole bag is silver. Catch is you don't know if they are all dimes or all dollar coins or all halves. Or even mixed coins.

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I did it on a whim...$99 for a bag of 100 random coins plus a walking liberty...sounded legit but I guess I could be a sucker....hopefully they don't drain my bank account :).

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need the code SB756 in the corner of the article.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I did it on a whim...$99 for a bag of 100 random coins plus a walking liberty...sounded legit but I guess I could be a sucker....hopefully they don't drain my bank account :).

I saw that ad and it was kind of vague about what you were getting. I decided that it would probably contain clad. Hope you don't get shafted.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are going to lose your money.

Who in the EFF would be giving away silver?

Sure, you get 100 silver plated cents. Awesome. bye bye.

But...like most people. I am curious. let us know how it turns out.

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah...it does sound fishy...I guess we will see. It could be that they make money on 80% of the suckers and give some nice coins to a few.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it's like those coupon ads you see every once in awhile where they advertise cheaper silver- one I remember was 2 BenFranklin halves for 18.99 and this was when spot was over $32- so before I ordered I googled the company and found hundreds and hundred of complaints against the company where it was basically an over priced coin of the month club geared towards the elderly- some of the complaints stated that it was almost impossible to get a hold of the company, to return and get credit for shipped coins and even if they canceled the cc used the company would still send coins with statements that if not paid would be sent to collections- hope its not the same kinda thing-
If its too good to be true it usually is-

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I asked a lot of questions before I bought them. She said all the coins in the bag are silver coins. Not plated coins. These coins have been pulled from circulation from all types of banks and places like brinks guarda ect. And stock piled from what I was told. Yes it could be a scam but I find it hard to believe it would be in the largest newspaper in jersey if it were a scam. Plus if you read the article it explains the whole deal. Sound to me to be legit. Will post mine and my buddy's results. 3 bags total. For 100 a bag it's worth the gamble. If it turns out to be a score you'll be sorry you didn't gamble that 100.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It cost 99 dollars for the bag. Credit or debit. 30 day money back if the bag is not opened. Guaranteed a walking liberty and silver Morgan. Plus the whole bag is silver. Catch is you don't know if they are all dimes or all dollar coins or all halves. Or even mixed coins.

Nowhere did it say all 100 coins are silver, or guaranteed a morgan.

What's gonna happen is the deadline will keep getting extended, and you'll get: 80 pennies, 10 nickels, 9 clad dimes/quarters and the walker.

Even if they were all silver dimes, that would be worth $170 dollars.. Our government doesn't give money away... well, they do.. but not like this..

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's also the world reserve monetary exchange.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take the gamble the liberty at the least is 22 bucks I only need to make up 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread