All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Very nice Virtual Paul.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You seem to have a nice spot to view things from! Have you ever found anything hunting on a low volume?

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, thanks for taking the time out to make this video. watched the whole thing from start to finish and you be right, slim pickens there in michigan. really 'preciate it 'gain, homeslice. Nice fish/swans, looks like a dope place to do some CRH'n.

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I, I guess too soon, skipped to the last 11 seconds. Sorry I missed the swans. Lol
Ray

Last edited:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ben's a scammer, A .TK website trying to compete with the One and only T-net, you just earned yourself a ticket to Ban-land. I bet the link redirects to a malicious site trying to get you to buy goods at 80% off.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
By the way he didn't find anything Ben Long, he was skunked, you didn't even bother to watch the video before you copied and pasted that crap.

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have missed something. Don't see where your comments are directed 50. Can you fill me in?

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Judging from the looks of the fish's tail I do believe that it's a Smallmouth Bass. Nice crib you have there.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Must have missed something. Don't see where your comments are directed 50. Can you fill me in?

Some dude is posting a link to his new site and it looks like he has been dealt with by our Mods for doing so.

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger that. Good lookin out. May the gods look favorably upon you and shower you with AG.

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judging from the looks of the fish's tail I do believe that it's a Smallmouth Bass. Nice crib you have there.

OK I thought he might be a bass, but wasn't certain. Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dawg, thanks for taking the time out to make this video. watched the whole thing from start to finish and you be right, slim pickens there in michigan. really 'preciate it 'gain, homeslice. Nice fish/swans, looks like a dope place to do some CRH'n.

Yes I have hit 2 times actually. I wont tell you what and ruin it. Check out the 2 vids. One was my best score ever!! Let me know what you think!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions