Que$tion for my boyz: Would you take a roll to the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
All depends on the roll

Quarters: maybe
Ikes: hell noes
Dimes: feel like nothing sure
halves: if there be more than one silva a roll, I know for a fact half dollar rolls can cause a concussion.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
All depends on the roll

halves: if there be more than one silva a roll, I know for a fact half dollar rolls can cause a concussion.

Dawg what if the Ike roll had a chance of having a Morgan or peace dollar in it? Don't worry there won't be any "cc's"

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
All depends on the roll

What about nickels? Or maybe you don't dig 35 percentas.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
You must have a lot of free time on your hands to come up with that question Eminem.
killingme.gif

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All depends on who was throwing it! are we talking Nolan Ryan or Barry Zito?

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I do halves and get bags not boxes/rolls. So the tougher question is... Would you take a bag to the head? I doubt scrawny teller lady can do that. And yes I probably would

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Bags simply cannot conserve the forward moment a roll can, toss a bag of equal weight the same distance you would toss that roll. plus, the rolls have more pressure per square inch magma, so,a bag to the head in most cases, would be like a pillow to the head.
conmo.gif

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prison style "soap in the tubesocks" beatdown!

and no I would not!

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Bags simply cannot conserve the forward moment a roll can, toss a bag of equal weight the same distance you would toss that roll. plus, the rolls have more pressure per square inch magma, so,a bag to the head in most cases, would be like a pillow to the head.

Fiddy knows wassup. Imagine all the resistance a bag would have. Dawg I'd love to take a bag to the face for silver.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fiddy knows wassup. Imagine all the resistance a bag would have. Dawg I'd love to take a bag to the face for silver.

:laughing7: Homie, be careful what you wish for eh? I'd take a roll to the head for the Ag only if I were allowed to wear my old Hockey helmet.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, I think this is Em's best post ever and I think it could really take off as the basis for a you tube challenge video. Imagine the views it would get if Em and Fifty square of at twenty paces, each with a large supply of half dollar rolls. Each roll contains one 40% and 19 clad. Flip a coin to start and take turns throwing until someone taps or gets knocked out. Winner keeps all the silver. Dawgs, please make this video, your fans would love it.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, I think this is Em's best post ever and I think it could really take off as the basis for a you tube challenge video. Imagine the views it would get if Em and Fifty square of at twenty paces, each with a large supply of half dollar rolls. Each roll contains one 40% and 19 clad. Flip a coin to start and take turns throwing until someone taps or gets knocked out. Winner keeps all the silver. Dawgs, please make this video, your fans would love it.

We be rapping and the first one to run out of rhymes gets an Ike roll to the head

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For a full roll of walkers, I would man up and take a hit to the mellon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread