cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
getting back to the bag issue. Well Fargo encouraged me to bring my coin back in bags. they even supplied all the bags I needed. (clear heavy plastic, made just for coins) In my hey day I even had a high speed coin counter like the banks had. Never had a problem with my counts being off.

just a homie in the OC

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad it worked, maybe I'll give it a shot! haven't been hunting lately though, on break for the summer

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Your being able to log in and "be here" can be fixed.

When you were banned before and you know what it was for, we posted TN forum will no longer be ghetto.

You could have been banned permanently, we decided to let you return.

CRH forum is TN's forum, we decide how and what each forum will be.

You don't like the rules or how we mod your more than free to try other forums out..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was banned for misleading members and helping promote onarolls and 50 cents plan to stop people from rollin. it aint for how I talked

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was banned for misleading members and helping promote onarolls and 50 cents plan to stop people from rollin. it aint for how I talked

Misleading members by being part of conspiracy to mislead members is true.

All forums on TN are the property Treasurenet, we decide the image they will project.

It was stated after that incident that TN's CRH forum here will no longer be ghetto style..... You are entitled to speak any way you want in real life, but we are entitled to enforce how our forums are presented to the general public.... You are more than welcome to continue posting here, but it will be by our rules, guidelines and format as is our right.......

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the most part I like Em and fiddy banter on here- keeps me laughing- I would agree that the demeaning chat and foul language are off but man ghetto isn't all bad as long as its clean- it'd be sad to see that part leave-
Just my $.02

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread