• image-48476797.jpg
    image-48476797.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
probably an acid bath of some kind? I don't know for sure though.

OP
OP
D

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it might be that or the sun? I get literally 3-4 of these a box

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've ran across a few of these myself; no idea of the cause though.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I tumbled a mixed collection of dug coins with CLR brand cleaner all of the clad coins turned copper/bronze color.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Its one of timzim's halves, he burns them sometimes. He put a bunch in a grill the other month, coated them with gas-o-line, and lit them up, made some sizzzlin steaks, not-bland burgers, and happen'n hot dogs. This is just a left over from that event, case closed.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Its one of timzim's halves, he burns them sometimes. He put a bunch in a grill the other month, coated them with gas-o-line, and lit them up, made some sizzzlin steaks, not-bland burgers, and happen'n hot dogs. This is just a left over from that event, case closed.

Prob one of Tim's coinage. Garda told him to stop sprayin his coins so he burns them instead. Simply genius.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yo homeslice am sure its mine. I think am going to start putting all my clad on the train tracks they will be full dollar size I can make 50 cents on each one!!!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo homeslice am sure its mine. I think am going to start putting all my clad on the train tracks they will be full dollar size I can make 50 cents on each one!!!

That's all part of the game brotha

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you do 50.000 halfs a week you see it all. The good the bad and crap like that. I want to spray again so bad.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Why do you and Eminem now have NRA signatures? I know you supported George Bush, but Eminem supported Obama.

JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a normal color 1979 half dollar on a MD hunt which had a bit of dirt on it. I put it in an electrolysis bath that had been used a bit for other coins. It came out a beautiful bronze. My girlfriend loves it and claimed it.. :)

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
brotha i'd answer your question but the mods don't want to bring politics on this site so I can't.

You can PM me, they don't read PMs. I support the NRA too, but I was just curious why you are so open about it now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread